Mulcair says Trudeau not ready to govern

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Lord Bouffant at the Helm

Thomas Mulcair on the Trudeau Liberals' slogan "Getting ready to lead":
"Yeah, right. Getting ready for what? I'm sorry, prime minister just isn't an entry-level job."​
No, but celebrity is an entry-level job, and celebrity culture is slowly eclipsing common-sense culture, including in politics. That's the only reason we're facing the spectre of Prime Minister Zoolander.

Any bets on what percentage of the under-50 women's vote he'll get in the next election?

I'll say 65.

Lord Bouffant at the Helm - Small Dead Animals

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Mulcair's talking out of his butt.

Anyone but Harper would be a considerable improvement.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Hey we should all try everything at least once.

But no, couldn't do that even if he put on a geisha mask and called himself Fook Me.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
You know what would get rid of a candidate the fastest?
Not the negative campaign and fear projections.
Let that candidate win.

Just look what happened to Aunt Pauline

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
In 4 years Trudeau would trash this country completely.
Unless you have a crystal ball all that is is an empty statement.
We really don't know how things will unroll if he ever got in power.
The only person we know pretty much what he would do is Harper and even then there are bound to be a few surprises, probably unwanted ones.
Trudeau is our Joe Biden.
As a politician I am more of a wait and see.
As for his character on a personal level, my mind was made up about him at his fathers funeral, looking for the camera as he gave his eulogy and then crying on the casket for the cameras.
A little over the top and obvious.

As for Mulcair I doubt he will ever get into power just by the image he lacks to portray, someone who has teeth. Seems too gentle or wishy washy to be at the helm. Would he be good as PMOC? One way to find out.

Besides there are way too biased opinions here.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Well, nobody could **** things up worse than steve, so I say give JT a shot. I just don't get a good feeling from Mulcair.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well, nobody could **** things up worse than steve, so I say give JT a shot. I just don't get a good feeling from Mulcair.

Actually, Steve is the best PM we have had in 60 years.........not that the competition has been very tough.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Unless you have a crystal ball all that is is an empty statement.
We really don't know how things will unroll if he ever got in power.
The only person we know pretty much what he would do is Harper and even then there are bound to be a few surprises, probably unwanted ones.
Trudeau is our Joe Biden.
As a politician I am more of a wait and see.
As for his character on a personal level, my mind was made up about him at his fathers funeral, looking for the camera as he gave his eulogy and then crying on the casket for the cameras.
A little over the top and obvious.

As for Mulcair I doubt he will ever get into power just by the image he lacks to portray, someone who has teeth. Seems too gentle or wishy washy to be at the helm. Would he be good as PMOC? One way to find out.

Besides there are way too biased opinions here.

Trudeau has no policies or platform other than wanting to legalize pot and doesn't allow pro-lifers in his party.

'Giving him a shot' is akin to agreeing to let some schmuck that wants to be a neurosurgeon a chance to operate on your noggin... The ramifications of the experiment are highly significant

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Trudeau has no policies or platform other than wanting to legalize pot and doesn't allow pro-lifers in his party.

'Giving him a shot' is akin to agreeing to let some schmuck that wants to be a neurosurgeon a chance to operate on your noggin... The ramifications of the experiment are highly significant

^this

Some how I rather Mulroney scandals and all over Harper

I'm sorry but that is not even coherent.............

no need to be 'sorry'

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
"
"Mulcair says Trudeau not ready to govern"

No. He's not. He doesn't yet have enough seats. We'll have to wait untill 2015