Wynne SLAMS Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments

Prime Minister Stephen Harper is wrong in saying that police investigations, not a national inquiry, are the best way to deal with crimes involving missing and murdered aboriginal women, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne said Friday.

"For Stephen Harper to say that there's not a systemic aspect to this, I think is just — I think it's outrageous quite frankly," she said in an interview with The Canadian Press.

Wynne's not the only premier to take issue with Harper's comments. Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger said Harper is missing the point when it comes to murdered and missing aboriginal women.

“As Canadians, I believe we want to look after each other, and I think we want to protect the most vulnerable, especially missing and murdered aboriginal women from being victimized,” said Selinger. “It’s an issue that affects communities all across Canada.”

All the provinces and territories endorsed calls for a public inquiry when they gathered last year in Ontario for the annual Council of the Federation premiers' conference. They'll meet up again next week in Charlottetown, P.E.I., where they'll talk with aboriginal leaders.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/tor...-murdered-aboriginal-women-comments-1.2744668

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Wynne is a moron. and a corrupt moron at that.

Harper is absolutely correct.

Nobody thinks there is a plot to murder aboriginal women, or to cover up their murders.

Everyone knows the cause of the higher rate of murder of aboriginal women is a culture of drinking, despondency, drug abuse, broken families, and prostitution.

What exactly could a public inquiry achieve other than the waste of millions upon millions of the taxpayers' money?

Something Wynne is expert at............

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ah, . . Colpy it is white fuks like you that are those children's clients. A carry over from whenm you just had to go to a Residential School to find your next victim.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The RCMP told me not to bait you while they are doing their thing. (like this post asking for attention)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And his avatar is an affront to all of us first nation descendants.......how very politically incorrect of him......
There are avenues to take that complaint to. Rather than than I'll be sensitive to your obvious pain. You forgot to mention the Eskimo or is the pic of the back of a parks offensive to you also?
I suppose that last one would have offended flowers. lol

Were you able to watch that ):32 vid in one go or did you have to make a serial out of it. I never claimed not to be one, fact is, I'm probably pretty good at it. Fact is it comes out mostly where people are cheering that mass numbers of women and kids are being blown to fuk just so the West didn't have to purchase Israel, sorry their Masters, the Rolfschild Klan.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Education is supposed to be followed by a well paying job that lasts a lifetime. That is obviously not in the plans

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Boomer this tune reminds me of you....It's a local tune from 45 years ago but nothing has changed.

He was sitting in the lounge of the Empire Hotel
He was drinking for diversion
He was thinking for himself
A little money riding on the Maple Leafs
Along comes a lady in lacy sleeves
She says let me sit down
You know, drinkin' alone's a shame
It's a shame it's a crying shame
Look at those jokers
Glued to that damn hockey game
Hey honey-you've got lots of cash
Bring us round a bottle
And we'll have some laughs
Gin's what I'm drinking
I was raised on robbery

I'm a pretty good cook
I'm sitting on my groceries
Come up to my kitchen
I'll show you my best recipe
I try and I try but I can't save a cent
I'm up after midnight cooking
Trying to make my rent
I'm rough but I'm pleasin'
I was raised on robbery

We had a little money once
They were pushing through a four lane highway
Government gave us three thousand dollars
You should have seen it fly away
First he bought a '57 Biscayne
He put it in the ditch
He drunk up all the rest
That son of a bitch
His blood's bad whiskey
I was raised on robbery

You know you ain't bad looking
I like the way you hold your drinks
Come home with me honey
I ain't asking for no full length mink
Hey, where you going
Don't go yet
Your glass ain't empty and we just met
You're mean when your loaded
I was raised on robbery

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How many of those are for (specifically )the Indians that take the courses? Howm many white university grads with no jobs are going to scoop them up. Why not take the same billions and give then a debit card and a passport and arrange some trips to various points on the globe so they can see the world and when they come back they will know where they would fit in or kick back on the Rez and chat with the global community now they know the world is bigger than the Rez. There aren't enough jobs for the population we have so the solution is to add to the unemployed. Is Harper really that fukking stupid or is he getting orders to take that approach? Rhetorical question as he has many Masters outside of the Canadian people.

Go visit Hythe,AB. The Horse lake Band bought the town basically, haven't been there in a few decades but it used to have a rocking bar. Little white ****ers like myself always went in with a well liked member or you were beat to fuk within about 10 minutes. High Prairies was even stranger, walk into the bar to get some offsales and the bar went dead quiet the whole time it took to get the beer. So felt like putting the beer in the truck and going back in. I wouldn't bet either of those places (the bars) has changed much.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer this tune reminds me of you....It's a local tune from 45 years ago but nothing has changed.

First off, I hate Hockey.. baseball fan.. Go Rangers

I prefer to drink alone..

I rather call a girl on RedRolo, screw the dinner, and drinks you know your getting is a sure thing for about the same price as drinks and dinner, and no head games.