The Disturbing Rise of Anti-Semitism in Canada

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Anti-Israel doesn't equate antisemitism.

Unfortunately, it does mean exactly that in far too many cases............not all, but in the majority.

If you hear "apartheid", or "genocide", or references to Jews instead of Israelis, or any comparison of Israelis to Nazis.....then the speaker is either incredibly ignorant, or more likely a Jew hater.

Likewise if you hear support for Hamas or Hezbollah, both of whom are really genocidal.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
If you blame Jews as a whole for the actions of Israel, it's antisemitic because you are falsely equating a people with a country that doesn't represent them.

But if you criticize Israel and someone thinks you're attacking Jews as a whole, they are falsely equating a people with a country that doesn't represent them and will call you antisemitic.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nah, I'm getting ready for some target practice myself..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Unfortunately, it does mean exactly that in far too many cases............not all, but in the majority.

If you hear "apartheid", or "genocide", or references to Jews instead of Israelis, or any comparison of Israelis to Nazis.....then the speaker is either incredibly ignorant, or more likely a Jew hater.

Likewise if you hear support for Hamas or Hezbollah, both of whom are really genocidal.

You should become an officer in the thought crime brigades.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Please, please, please let me be his first arrest/interview. I will be so good for so long, . . .

How did one kid without the shirt put it? 'We come outside during the bombing, they go in and hide in the corners.'

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Can we ban this retard already, he was already cumming in his pants to dead palestinian children in the other thread

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That's a great idea.. maybe I will do that.
If you can animate the flag it will be harder to focus. Try to get some red and blue together, the eye cannot focus on both colors at the same time so epilepsy might happen in onlookers.

I would think the Gaza might as well get some tailor tips from the Hutterites only do the national dress code in something that blends in with rubble. Almost prisoners already so school dress code pattern.