Ford Fest July 25th

Locutus

oh, this one is gonna be good kids.

see ya there.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Sal
No Party Affiliation
I'll check my calendar

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+9
#3  Top Rated Post
Look, if I want a burger with a side order of angst and drama, I'd go to my own family's barbecue.

Locutus
+3
all the best haters will be there...it'll be a gong show man...come see the pasty shirtless yelling guy, whiny daniel dale from the star et al...anyway, it's only 5 minutes from chez locutus so I'm bound by my scarberian duties to attend.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

all the best haters will be there...it'll be a gong show man...come see the pasty shirtless yelling guy, whiny daniel dale from the star et al...anyway, it's only 5 minutes from chez locutus so I'm bound by my scarberian duties to attend.

Well, take lots of photos and consider some type of body armor for protection.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1
all his mindless idiot supporters will be there too, it could get nasty

I hope they video it, I wouldn't wanna miss out.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Look, if I want a burger with a side order of angst and drama, I'd go to my own family's barbecue.

Ain't that the truth.

Locutus

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Ain't that the truth.

I see you've met my family.

petros
+2
This is almost worth spending $800 on airfare and car rental for the day.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Or we could each just pony up a couple of bucks and buy Loc a helmet cam.

Walter
+1

I see you've met my family.

Going to a family wedding today and the wife told me not to talk politics...ain't gonna happen.

petros
+3

He'd just use it for up skirt.

Sal
No Party Affiliation

it's not quite the same experience though is it?

besides there won't be any alcohol...it'll be dry...cause he is all sparkly clean and sober now

hey Walter, are ya going man, best of luck with the party favours eh?

petros
That mean I can't have a few beer and a couple doobies?

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

He'd just use it for up skirt.

What get's recorded for personal use is none of my business.

But just look here:

PRIVATE EYE Spy Shop. (external - login to view)

For a fraction of the cost of airfare.

Plus, don't ya think he'd look uber-cool in those things? I'm thinking a younger Tommy Lee Jones/Men In Black look but with jeans instead of a black suit. He could pull it off.

Sal
No Party Affiliation

That mean I can't have a few beer and a couple doobies?

only if you share

I am certain some of the bbq goers (close inner circle) will have exceptional connections if in fact they themselves aren't

petros

What get's recorded for personal use is none of my business.

But just look here:

PRIVATE EYE Spy Shop. (external - login to view)

For a fraction of the cost of airfare.

Plus, don't ya think he'd look uber-cool in those things? I'm thinking a younger Tommy Lee Jones/Men In Black look but with jeans instead of a black suit. He could pull it off.

Those are kids glasses. Let's be neighborgly and splurge for the version with the red LED for "night vision spy glasses".

SLM
No Party Affiliation

Those are kids glasses. Let's be neighborgly and splurge for the version with the red LED for "night vision spy glasses".

Sure, that makes sense. Party runs until 10pm anyway and we don't want to miss the good stuff at the end due to 'poor lighting'.

petros

Sure, that makes sense. Party runs until 10pm anyway and we don't want to miss the good stuff at the end due to 'poor lighting'.

Exactly days are getting shorter. As of tomorrow it's back to more than 8 hrs of darkness overnight for here.

Locutus
+5
I backed out last year (ski went though as you recall) because of isolated t-storms (which never really materialized anyway) but this time I fully expect to bring back a report, replete with beaucoup pics...it's my only chance left to see the circus...I will do my best to share a proper report with y'alls.

SLM
No Party Affiliation

Exactly days are getting shorter. As of tomorrow it's back to more than 8 hrs of darkness overnight for here.

I don't mind the darkness, I find it can be peaceful. While I do enjoy the daylight during the day, I enjoy that winding down period in the early part of the evening. Summertime with the extended daylight stays active for so much longer it can feel chaotic sometimes.

My favourite time of the year is actually the fall.

Sal
No Party Affiliation

I backed out last year (ski went though as you recall) because of isolated t-storms (which never really materialized anyway) but this time I fully expect to bring back a report, replete with beaucoup pics...it's my only chance left to see the circus...I will do my best to share a proper report with y'alls.

get pictures of Fatty...huffing a burger if ya can

swilling a beer would be better but Doug'll have the cabinet locked for the evening likely

DaSleeper

You never know, he might do it again next year..
It would be worth all the tears from the left, if he should win...
And all the T-Star reporters dressed in black would make a nice picture.....

petros

I don't mind the darkness, I find it can be peaceful. While I do enjoy the daylight during the day, I enjoy that winding down period in the early part of the evening. Summertime with the extended daylight stays active for so much longer it can feel chaotic sometimes.

My favourite time of the year is actually the fall.

I'm up with the sun in summer. It's the best part of the day. Quiet, cool and calm.

I get my yardwork and gardening done long before most are getting up.

I hope you get to see the high divin' act.

SLM
No Party Affiliation

I'm up with the sun in summer. It's the best part of the day. Quiet, cool and calm.

Yeah I can see that being an enjoyable time of the day. I'm more reflecting on those days when I come home from work and I'm tired, it can seem like the activity levels outside are ridiculous. But that's just because I'm tired and I want the world to start quieting down, lol.

Locutus
the best part is, a week later is 4 days of the Rotary Ribfest man...one of our fav events...entertainment, food, booths, midway and people-mocking especially all the Elvi.

Count_Lothian
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

You never know, he might do it again next year..
It would be worth all the tears from the left, if he should win...
And all the T-Star reporters dressed in black would make a nice picture.....

It's no longer a left right issue.

it's not worth the tears unless you are one of those!!

There is nothing worth it here. unless you are one of the "Burn it all down crowd"
Waiting for more chaos on every front.
Drooling at the concept of society's destruction and lowering the bar even further.

People...People, are fed up with this inane family.
Drugs , bad taste , vulgarity, lies, political BS on everything the guy does, drunken madness, international disgrace, over and over again.

Drugs , bad taste , vulgarity, lies, political BS on everything the guy does, drunken madness, international disgrace

Drugs , bad taste , vulgarity, lies, political BS on everything the guy does, drunken madness, international disgrace

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

Drugs , bad taste , vulgarity, lies, political BS on everything the guy does, drunken madness, international disgrace, over and over again.

...makes rob a dull boy...yeah,yeah...so we'll see ya there doc?

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
If I had to listen up close the this guy i don't think I could keep my burger down
I'd need to go outside the property and drink.