Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

oh, this one is gonna be good kids. :smile:

see ya there.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
all the best haters will be there...it'll be a gong show man...come see the pasty shirtless yelling guy, whiny daniel dale from the star et al...anyway, it's only 5 minutes from chez locutus so I'm bound by my scarberian duties to attend. :lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
all the best haters will be there...it'll be a gong show man...come see the pasty shirtless yelling guy, whiny daniel dale from the star et al...anyway, it's only 5 minutes from chez locutus so I'm bound by my scarberian duties to attend. :lol:

Well, take lots of photos and consider some type of body armor for protection.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
all his mindless idiot supporters will be there too, it could get nasty

I hope they video it, I wouldn't wanna miss out.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
This is almost worth spending $800 on airfare and car rental for the day.

Or we could each just pony up a couple of bucks and buy Loc a helmet cam. :D
it's not quite the same experience though is it?

besides there won't be any alcohol...it'll be dry...cause he is all sparkly clean and sober now

hey Walter, are ya going man, best of luck with the party favours eh? :lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He'd just use it for up skirt.

What get's recorded for personal use is none of my business.

But just look here:

PRIVATE EYE Spy Shop.

For a fraction of the cost of airfare.

Plus, don't ya think he'd look uber-cool in those things? I'm thinking a younger Tommy Lee Jones/Men In Black look but with jeans instead of a black suit. He could pull it off.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
That mean I can't have a few beer and a couple doobies?
only if you share

I am certain some of the bbq goers (close inner circle) will have exceptional connections if in fact they themselves aren't

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What get's recorded for personal use is none of my business.

But just look here:

PRIVATE EYE Spy Shop.

For a fraction of the cost of airfare.

Plus, don't ya think he'd look uber-cool in those things? I'm thinking a younger Tommy Lee Jones/Men In Black look but with jeans instead of a black suit. He could pull it off.
Those are kids glasses. Let's be neighborgly and splurge for the version with the red LED for "night vision spy glasses".

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Those are kids glasses. Let's be neighborgly and splurge for the version with the red LED for "night vision spy glasses".

Sure, that makes sense. Party runs until 10pm anyway and we don't want to miss the good stuff at the end due to 'poor lighting'.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sure, that makes sense. Party runs until 10pm anyway and we don't want to miss the good stuff at the end due to 'poor lighting'.

Exactly days are getting shorter. As of tomorrow it's back to more than 8 hrs of darkness overnight for here. :(