Does the Government Know What Sex Is?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
they should likely be looking to Europe for some help with this...they've had more experience with the sex trade and legalizing it

they can't just draw this up on someone's opinion...it's certainly not black and white

MPs should distinguish between sex work and human trafficking as they consider bringing in a new prostitution law to replace the one struck down last year by the Supreme Court, an expert said Thursday.
After three days of often heart-wrenching testimony, the House justice committee is wrapping up the first phase of its work on the government's proposed prostitution law rewrite.
Many of the witnesses told horrifying tales of being trafficked and abused, while others spoke in favour of letting sex workers choose to sell their services.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
everybody knows what sex is, well, until some douche gets caught doing it with a hooker, tranny, intern, neighbour's goat or whatnot...then it has to be debated, masturbated and debated again.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
everybody knows what sex is, well, until some douche gets caught doing it with a hooker, tranny, intern, neighbour's goat or whatnot...then it has to be debated, masturbated and debated again.
Some have become master debaters on this issue.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I cringe every time that dominatrix gets on camera. She just seems far too angry at everything to be a spokesperson for sex. lol.
Maybe Peter MacKay could do with a few lessons from her on our dime. It might just put the moron in his rightful place. the Dunce Corner after pushing this other piece of non thought out rushed through piece of legislative angst.

Unfortunately the rural voters will see it as a crusade for the righteous and pure . The C logo's main supporters, we are being held hostage to.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Some have become master debaters on this issue.

Problem is the only ones who buy their debating is themselves.

I cringe every time that dominatrix gets on camera. She just seems far too angry at everything to be a spokesperson for sex.

She isn't offering sex though. That may be part of why the government wants to define sex work themselves. Someone can certainly get off on what she is offering but it wouldn't be from her directly. They'd wind up having to do it themselves or with someone else afterwards.

Thats right.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Everybody knows?

yep...especially when you're 16 and bragging to your buddies about yer date last night...just about anything is sex.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
another big hit on the subject that played very often on WLIR-FM back in the day:

[youtube]Wu9Zps8vnEY[/youtube]

too bad most radio stations wouldn't touch it!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
another big hit on the subject that played very often on WLIR-FM back in the day:

[youtube]Wu9Zps8vnEY[/youtube]

too bad most radio stations wouldn't touch it!

i listened to the first half. I want my minute and a half back.