Does the Government Know What Sex Is?

Spade
Free Thinker
+3
If there are going to be laws against sex, shouln't we know what "sex" is?
Should the government define what sex is? - Politics - CBC News
Don't ask me, I'm not an adolescent boy.
Any ideas out there in the aether? Help out our legislators.

I hesitate to do this, but it appears no North American contributor knows. O Blackleaf!

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Sal
No Party Affiliation
+4
they should likely be looking to Europe for some help with this...they've had more experience with the sex trade and legalizing it

they can't just draw this up on someone's opinion...it's certainly not black and white

Quote:

MPs should distinguish between sex work and human trafficking as they consider bringing in a new prostitution law to replace the one struck down last year by the Supreme Court, an expert said Thursday.
After three days of often heart-wrenching testimony, the House justice committee is wrapping up the first phase of its work on the government's proposed prostitution law rewrite.
Many of the witnesses told horrifying tales of being trafficked and abused, while others spoke in favour of letting sex workers choose to sell their services.

Locutus
+5
#3  Top Rated Post
everybody knows what sex is, well, until some douche gets caught doing it with a hooker, tranny, intern, neighbour's goat or whatnot...then it has to be debated, masturbated and debated again.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

everybody knows what sex is, well, until some douche gets caught doing it with a hooker, tranny, intern, neighbour's goat or whatnot...then it has to be debated, masturbated and debated again.

Some have become master debaters on this issue.

Count_Lothian
+2
I cringe every time that dominatrix gets on camera. She just seems far too angry at everything to be a spokesperson for sex. lol.
Maybe Peter MacKay could do with a few lessons from her on our dime. It might just put the moron in his rightful place. the Dunce Corner after pushing this other piece of non thought out rushed through piece of legislative angst.

Unfortunately the rural voters will see it as a crusade for the righteous and pure . The C logo's main supporters, we are being held hostage to.

Spade
Free Thinker

Everybody knows?

Big Block Sing Song - Nose - YouTube

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Some have become master debaters on this issue.

Problem is the only ones who buy their debating is themselves.

Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

I cringe every time that dominatrix gets on camera. She just seems far too angry at everything to be a spokesperson for sex.

She isn't offering sex though. That may be part of why the government wants to define sex work themselves. Someone can certainly get off on what she is offering but it wouldn't be from her directly. They'd wind up having to do it themselves or with someone else afterwards.

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Everybody knows?

Big Block Sing Song - Nose - YouTube

Thats right.

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Everybody knows?

yep...especially when you're 16 and bragging to your buddies about yer date last night...just about anything is sex.

Spade
Free Thinker
+1
O Gawd, was an https thingy just spawned?

Is that sex?

Count_Lothian
+1

yep...especially when you're 16 and bragging to your buddies about yer date last night...just about anything is sex.

ROFLMAO..

where did you get the Peter MacKay Pic?

petros
The blow by blow details of your date with him are well documented.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Just one of many subjects governments should avoid.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Unzip by ABC =

ABC - UNZIP LYRICS (external - login to view)

Big hit on WLIR-FM in NY back in the day. But most radio stations refused to touch this one.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

Problem is the only ones who buy their debating is themselves.

Well for the most part master debating is a solo activity. Aside from the pervs who think we all want to watch.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
another big hit on the subject that played very often on WLIR-FM back in the day:

too bad most radio stations wouldn't touch it!

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+3
Governments version of sex is fukking the taxpayer.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Often without lube.

Toro
+1
I don't know what sex is.

I'm married.

JamesBondo
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

another big hit on the subject that played very often on WLIR-FM back in the day:

too bad most radio stations wouldn't touch it!

i listened to the first half. I want my minute and a half back.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
They should - there's enough of them fornicating the pooch!

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

They must like it because they keep rehiring them.

no new posts