Even his sobriety coach is drunk

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Rob Ford’s sobriety coach accused of kicking protester at press conference

At a chaotic press event with Mayor Rob Ford, his newly-hired sobriety coach was accused by a police officer of kicking a protester.

The interaction happened as Ford was loudly shouted down by a small group of protesters on Eglinton Ave. on Tuesday morning at the first public press conference since he returned from rehab.

A CityNews video captured the interaction between Ford’s sobriety coach, who has been identified by CBC as Bob Marier, and a uniformed Toronto police officer — one of several who arrived after the mayor’s staff called for them to attend.

“If you want me to help you out, you can’t be kicking him,” the officer can be heard saying to Marier. “I saw you kick him.”
Marier is then seen walking away.

Later at city hall, the mayor walked away from reporters at an event in Nathan Phillips Square and did not answer questions about the actions of his coach as he returned to his office.

Rob Ford’s sobriety coach accused of kicking protester at press conference

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Reminds me of the Anger Management Counsellor in Honolulu who beat his client to death for being late for an appointment-dragged him out onto the street and stomped him cold.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
nothing every sober person does it

yer couch knows best, follow the lead, that's what you pay him for

no drinking just kicking whenb you want a drink, works every time, he must be Asian, the couch I mean