MacKay and Prostitution /MacKay wants us to at least date people for sex

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
For Peter MacKay to tell me that only if I date, and go through various courtship procedures acceptable by Peter MacKay can I have sex, is jerkwater, archaic,and just wrong.

I realize he is not alone but he is the front man.What exactly is he fronting?
He wants to perma ban prostitution. Calls it exploitative.

The supreme court's decision and tone on this subject is being completely ignored.
Are the conservatives just pandering to their rural vote? The Canadian Bible Belt as well?

Long time laws against prostitution have made it exploitative. Anyone in the industry will attest to that.

Making it legal is not just a Charter of Rights issue. It addresses the very fabric of one's concept of what sex is.
Who you may or not have it with, even if it is adult consensual practices. What you do in order to engage in the act.

The gay marriage issue is now part and parcel to our culture and we can now accept it in our families and schools and all facets of societies.
Like any bigotry it has become something of a shunning to not accept this.

For the government to tell me that only if I date, and go through various courtship procedures acceptable by Peter MacKay can I have sex, is jerkwater, archaic,and just wrong.

It is not immoral to meet someone in a coffee shop and through them just liking you ,you end up having sex with them .
It is not immoral to meet someone in a coffee shop and through buying them coffee and donuts they see you as some sort of provider and you end up having sex with them .
It is not immoral to meet someone in a coffee shop and after finding they will have sex with you for actual money ,you end up having sex with them . They can ask you for the dosh if you give it to them you end up in the courts.

So donuts and a coffee is ok For MacKay , straight out cash is a no no.

MacKay's morals are immoral to a thinking society. His concept of exploitation is completely off the mark.

If someone wants to have sex with people as a job , in a society that allows for that sort of thing, it is not exploitative.
If someone wants to have sex with people as a job , in a society whose government deems it immoral and exploitative, it still is not immoral or exploitative .

Who is to decide what is moral when it comes to the procurement of sex, between two consenting adults.

This concept of it's dirty if you actually pay for it and it's fine if you date for it is a political tactic .
It addresses and panders to a certain person in society with certain views. No one is telling them they should partake in an act with a sex worker.

Even Jesus Christ had a prostitute as a friend. No one knows if she stopped working after he saved her from the public stoning.

He accepted her.

MacKay seems to not understand there is a place for brothels in all societies.
A sexually satisfied person is a healthy person.
I would not take up a job washing men's urinals and emptying tampon receptacles, but some one does it. I deem this exploatative that someone has to do that to live.
I would not also want to engage in sex as a job , but someone does it.

It's not exploitative unless you deem it exploitative.

when I was 17 , and horny as hell and was basically only concerned with getting laid, I met a prostitute who did for me what I deemed a kindness in exchange for money.
Next morning I awoke and wasn't troubled for a few days. (LOL)

Dental hygienists have to go into filthy mouths and scrape tartar and bad hygiene off the mouths of people. For me that is more exploitative than having sex with people.

My doctor has to put his fingers up me bum by law every now and then. That is far more exploitative than consensual sex for money.

The law forces my doctor to do this act if he wishes to get paid by Health Canada and retain his job.

MacKay and these conservatives are using the ignorance of the rural vote and Bible punchers to exploit prostitution.

Who exactly are the Conservatives pandering to. We just found out and they admitted in Ontario that pandering to the mean isn't such a good idea. What are the federal conservatives doing if not the same or worse on this issue.

Having sex with two consenting adults is not dirty outside of marriage or dating.
Paying for sex is not exploitative , it is a necessity of a healthy society.

The government efforts should be a matter of education and keeping it out of the hands of criminals.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Remeron. Why did you stop taking it?
I recall some sort of internet bravado you posted about going after the dreaded doc dred.
Have fun with that. Enjoy the most foolish of folly , the internet circle jerk. It makes one look small but hey who cares what those outside the circle think.

obviously this topic is way over your head so you do this BS.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Another option is to learn self-restraint. Saves you money, protects you from dreaded viruses, prevents unwanted pregnancies, puts an end to exploitation, and puts you in a better position in the next world.

Just a thought.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I recall some sort of internet bravado you posted about going after the dreaded doc dred.
Have fun with that. Enjoy the most foolish of folly , the internet circle jerk. It makes one look small but hey who cares what those outside the circle think.

obviously this topic is way over your head so you do this BS.

Doc who? Long before my time.

There's absolutely nothing stopping you right now from wandering-out this minute and picking up as many hookers as you want.

Really, what exactly are you bitching about?

Maybe it's Maybelline?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
MacKay was a male trollop before he married then suddenly developed morals? Belinda crossing the floor must really have screwed with his mind
but hey, he dated her secretly before she blew him

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Sometimes what happens on Parliament Hill stays on a blue dress.

Just sayin

I think hildebeast could 'shout out' any stain.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Prostitutes should incorporate and donate to the Conservative party. That's the only way the Conservatives will see them as persons.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Or pay taxes like the rest of us persons.
They have been paying taxes for years. The smart ones anyway ,in order to invest and get mortgages and such.

As for the rest of us persons, this is exactly the point.
The life style and occupation of a prostitute brings a subtlety to the perspective.

You might not realize it but you did an us and them thing just now.

I tried to show that we as humans do all sorts of services to one another . I can't think of anything grosser than putting a finger up some guy's **** to see how his prostate is . So I label it exploitation. It actually isn't at all . but it is the same with MacKay's lack of intelligent observation on the matter.

Why does paying for sex with money become some tawdry affair as opposed to spending money for days on end on a person with the hopes of just getting laid.

The biggest gaffe of it all, is pay as you go sex is a total different experience than any other sex.

For those of us who do at times, we understand it in a different manner.
In all my years of using prostitutes not once did I feel dirty or did they feel exploited.

If there was an exploitative feel to it I suppose I would just give her the money and educate her on the fact this truly in not for her.

But in all my years never encountered anything like it.

MacKay is just using the situation to pander to the uninformed and those who William Blake would deem desire less.

Only those with little desire can make rules for those of us who have lots of desire.