Harper Admits to being Mean

Count_Lothian
I was watching the Canada Day festivities via CBC and my recording of it when I got home today from up North.

The woman hosting the show said Harper told her on the cuff that he might not be leaner but he was meaner.
It was a blurb at the end of the show when interviews were taking place on the street.

So I guess the hudak handlers and spin doctors have a new job.
Or were they on loan?
There is a great expanse that the C logo crowd might be playing to, now that they lost the cities and the thinking class.
They seem to be pandering to the lowest common denominator, without even trying for the thinking class Canadian.
Just read the C logo supporters on this forum and ask yourself if they are a disgruntled , frustrated lot.
They are the ones to bash away at others, with a mean tone to their post. With the odd exception. There is a Conservative here who would do well to leave her party of haters. She is a person of class and conscious in every post. We all know who she is.

Also noticed was his son's none singing of God save the Queen.
They never showed us if he sang Oh Canada.
I think the Harper's might have a lil trouble on their hands as parents.

Corduroy
+1

Count_Lothian
Roflmao

Walter
My dog is snoring. When your a 12 year old dog it's allowed. looks like rain tonight.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+3
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

My dog is snoring. When your a 12 year old dog it's allowed. looks like rain tonight.

it's "you're"

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

it's "you're"

Good catch.

Locutus
+2
also, doc is back from serving weekends.

Count_Lothian
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

also, doc is back from serving weekends.

You can39t handle the truth Jack Nicholson - YouTube

Colpy
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

You cant handle the truth Jack Nicholson - YouTube

I am glad you are coming around. The first step is to realize that you have a problem with reality.

The truth is Stephen Harper, even with his faults, is the best Prime Mionister we have had since Louis St. Laurent.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

I am glad you are coming around. The first step is to realize that you have a problem with reality.

The truth is Stephen Harper, even with his faults, is the best Prime Mionister we have had since Louis St. Laurent.

Well sinceMulroney anyway.

Count_Lothian
Well enough of the "C LOGO" party faithful and mentally altered due to long term exposure to propaganda.
It's actually quite catching , found myself mean and dirty to a few tards here.

Colpy if you want, there is a cure, stop sending money to the bastards ,don't vote for a few elections and find yourself. Think of what you were when you were say 5. It's a healthy meditation, trust me.

Lil Gerryh there is no cure for you, you can't cure what you are . "Frankly your so vile I don't give a damn".

Locutus and the rest of the Doctor What fan club, wait for the next member, maybe they will show up before I return and have those typos you so thirst for.

I'm off to the land of wonder known as Lake Rosseau .

DaSleeper

Locutus and the rest of the Doctor What fan club, wait for the next member, maybe they will show up before I return and have those typos you so thirst for.

I'm off to the land of wonder known as Lake Rosseau .

Not doctor what....it's (doctor.who)

Colpy
Conservative

Colpy if you want, there is a cure, stop sending money to the bastards ,don't vote for a few elections and find yourself. Think of what you were when you were say 5. It's a healthy meditation, trust me.

I already did that, way back in the 70s and early 80s. I had to stop voting and reflect upon the realities of life and liberty.

You see, before that time I was an NDP voter.