We Need A Famine

Locutus
^ via sda

And we need to pledge to one another that, when it finally comes, we will eat the "environmentalists" first.
In February 2014, Fortune Minerals was given Ministerial Approval by Saskatchewan's Minister of Environment, to build a minerals processing plant near Langham, SK. However, since that time, environmental groups have been posing unregulated questions - sometimes hurling inaccurate claims at the project ranging from misguided to deceptive - which may lead to the project not proceeding.

The RM of Corman Park will soon be requested to grant rezoning approval to Fortune Minerals for the plant to be built - by a vote of the councillors - and should the environmentalists have their way, this will not happen. And given the councillors answer to their constituents and the constituents have been fed a barrage of misinformation by those same environmentalists, the vote may not support Fortune Minerals.

The council vote could - in effect - overrule the Provincial permitting process.
After roasting them over the dried husks of weak-kneed politicians who have forgotten that functioning democracies do not subvert themselves to the demands of the unelected fringe.

more

https://prosperitysaskatchewan.wordp...onomic-future/

lone wolf
Free Thinker
How many of these environuts are spoiled rotten trust fund brats?

Spade
Free Thinker
I wonder what Locutus has hidden under the maple leaf of his avartar?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

A Saskatoon berry.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

You don't want to know.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
The environmentalists are acting in accordance with the laws of the land
Funny how its claimed they make misleading statements how many are
made by government leaders?
Companies and government are supposed to speak with enough moral
and ethical authority to be heard above the rabble as it were.

Well the companies and governments have told so many lies and discredited
themselves to the point where people believe misinformation Simply put the
government and the company have no credibility and that is the people's fault
for not demanding more from politicians and corporations its full circle
By the way I favor the plant being built

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

^ via sda
And we need to pledge to one another that, when it finally comes, we will eat the "environmentalists" first. In February 2014, Fortune Minerals was given Ministerial Approval by Saskatchewan's Minister of Environment, to build a minerals processing plant near Langham, SK. However, since that time, environmental groups have been posing unregulated questions - sometimes hurling inaccurate claims at the project ranging from misguided to deceptive - which may lead to the project not proceeding.
The RM of Corman Park will soon be requested to grant rezoning approval to Fortune Minerals for the plant to be built - by a vote of the councillors - and should the environmentalists have their way, this will not happen. And given the councillors answer to their constituents and the constituents have been fed a barrage of misinformation by those same environmentalists, the vote may not support Fortune Minerals.
The council vote could - in effect - overrule the Provincial permitting process.
After roasting them over the...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH functioning democracies always without exception bend to the unelected fringe or they cease to pretend function. I give you the twentieth century as example. A fuctioning democracy has never existed. they are all poisioned from conception. Democracy is the opiate of the masses.

petros
It's a city couple who moved to the country and started a berry patch that is behind all this. The whack job complete space cadet, riddicchio grazing, scent sensitive, peanut and glucose free moonbat type.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

it's a city couple who moved to the country and started a berry patch that is behind all this. The whack job complete space cadet, riddicchio grazing, scent sensitive, peanut and glucose free moonbat type.

save the squirells

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

save the squirells

darkbeaver
Republican
Squirell rights advocates are sexyt

Rodent rule

petros
Save the song birds. Berry patch types buy falcons to keep berry eating song birds from living full berry eating song bird lives. Green murder it is.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

darkbeaver
Republican
tHEY BELIEVE SAVING THE ANIMALS WILL SAVE THEM HAHAHAHAHA SOONER OR LATER THE ANIMALS WILL EAT US. RULE #4

Animals should be registered, we can't allow them to roam unregulated

Undocumented aliens,

Morrey eel petting zoos

Do you have a recipe for elizabeth may? I feel like some deep fried greens right now.

petros
My hovercraft is full of eels.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

My hovercraft is full of eels.

The sun is very weak in the west, not much grows there, some grass and stunted trees, I flew over it once on my waty to somewhere.