understanding Hudak's job plan poll

Do you know what Hudak's plan to create jobs is?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Well it's only a couple of days left and according to Hudak he is the ONLY one with a platform about jobs.

Yes he has said the words jobs, good jobs , a million job promise, not part time jobs, but what of the plan to create them?

Not one solitary sentence on the subject of how these million jobs will occur has come from his lips.

So at this point of the election , do you as a voter have any idea how he is going to create them.

Is this just a complete empty political promise?

At least Wynn has a plan, gave everyone a budget with some concrete reality.

So I ask you , how many understand and know how Hudak is going to accomplish this miracle?

I would at this point settle for an inkling from the man. Just an inkling.

If you vote yes can you at least explain to us the job plan.

\I'll settle for a vague inkling from the man's mouth, do you have one?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I'm no farmer, but having been on this forum for many years, I know bullsh*t when I see it.

Hooodat's plan looks and smells something similar.

"Jumping Jack" will no doubt be along shortly to call you "Dave" and dismiss anything you say.

But still, Hoodat's non plan...........unadulterated cow flop.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hudak's plan is to allow the private sector to create jobs and for gubmint to get out of the way; works every time.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
And what countrys are these workers going to be from, I'll bet money they won't be high paying, full time jobs. You goomers believe hoodat ? I have a pretty bridge you will just love.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And what countrys are these workers going to be from, I'll bet money they won't be high paying, full time jobs. You goomers believe hoodat ? I have a pretty bridge you will just love.

I just happen to have need of a bridge. Can you deliver?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Regardless of if he creates 1 job or not, it still beats a forced pension plan (should I just say TAX) on both employees and employers under Wynn. Not to mention that Wynn is on course to bankrupt the province.

But keep drinking to Kool Aid Count.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Regardless of if he creates 1 job or not, it still beats a forced pension plan (should I just say TAX) on both employees and employers under Wynn. Not to mention that Wynn is on course to bankrupt the province.

The amount of Tax you talk about is a pittance compared to the wealth it will bring to the elderly living in poverty.
That wealth might be pennies to some, but wealth for an elderly person trying to live on what the bare minimum is now.

It's next to impossible to live a decent old age on the basic income afforded the elderly now.

I notice no one voted yes and explained the job plan.

There is honesty here at CC, thank you.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The amount of Tax you talk about is a pittance compared to the wealth it will bring to the elderly living in poverty.
That wealth might be pennies to some, but wealth for an elderly person trying to live on what the bare minimum is now.

It's next to impossible to live a decent old age on the basic income afforded the elderly now.

There was no poll there earlier and I have corrected that.

My understanding it will be their own tax dollars which will no doubt be taxed against them when they try to use it.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014

There was no poll there earlier and I have corrected that.

My understanding it will be their own tax dollars which will no doubt be taxed against them when they try to use it.
So you voted yes you understand how Hudak is going to create these one million jobs.
So can you share this knowledge with the forum. What did hudak say about how he was going to do this.
Or do you want to talk about wynn and her plan for our retirement, which will only really affect the poor at the end of the day.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Or do you want to talk about wynn and her plan for our retirement, which will only really affect the poor at the end of the day.

This is my preference. It will affect me, a middle class taxpayer, as I will have money robbed from me supposedly for my benifit later but in reality a hedge because they know the Government of Ontario will be bankrupted by them by then and I will have to support myself.

Plus it is an additional expense on employers which makes employment more difficult.

I understand the principal of Hudak's plan. Has a better shot at creating jobs than Wynn's tax and spend approach. I don't think anybody will create a million jobs. Wynn may lose close to that.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
This is my preference. It will affect me, a middle class taxpayer, as I will have money robbed from me supposedly for my benifit later but in reality a hedge because they know the Government of Ontario will be bankrupted by them by then and I will have to support myself.

Plus it is an additional expense on employers which makes employment more difficult.

I understand the principal of Hudak's plan. Has a better shot at creating jobs than Wynn's tax and spend approach. I don't think anybody will create a million jobs. Wynn may lose close to that.
So your preference is go off topic and talk about something other.
Even though you voted yes or alluded to it as I see it.

So what is the principals of hudak's plan according to Hudak?
You seem to be dealing one blank after the other.

Well this is the point I try to make. People actually do not know but defend that they do know.

Who are these people?

I mean it's right here in type , before this poster's eyes. his writing.

You don't know , yet you say you understand the principals of a man who has not giving one iota of explanation or any principles .

Unbelievable. God help us.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
So your preference is go off topic and talk about something other.
Even though you voted yes or alluded to it as I see it.

So what is the principals of hudak's plan according to Hudak?
You seem to be dealing one blank after the other.

Well this is the point I try to make. People actually do not know but defend that they do know.

Who are these people?

I mean it's right here in type , before this poster's eyes. his writing.

You don't know , yet you say you understand the principals of a man who has not giving one iota of explanation or any principles .

Unbelievable. God help us.

I am not sure what is in front of your eyes ... or even whose eyes those may be for that matter :) ... but I wouldn't trust it. You appear a tad delusional. I hear that is a side effect of the Lieberal Kool Aid. I hear they use lead pitchers.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014

I am not sure what is in front of your eyes ... or even whose eyes those may be for that matter :) ... but I wouldn't trust it. You appear a tad delusional. I hear that is a side effect of the Lieberal Kool Aid. I hear they use lead pitchers.

You talk of koolaid and deflect from the topic and questions at hand here ,and call me delusional.

I am voting NDP. She is the only honest choice.
I doubt if she destroys the province.
I cannot vote for these con people. I have voted C mostly in the past and sometimes Liberal. Your trying to decide who and what I am is becoming an Olympic event here.

You said you corrected the poll and a yes appeared was that you?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You talk of koolaid and deflect from the topic and questions at hand here ,and call me delusional.

I am voting NDP. She is the only honest choice.
I doubt if she destroys the province.
I cannot vote for these con people. I have voted C mostly in the past and sometimes Liberal. Your trying to decide who and what I am is becoming an Olympic event here.

You said you corrected the poll and a yes appeared was that you?

I can respect your choice to vote NDP. I am sure she would do no worse than Bob Rae.

My vote is primarily an anti-Wynn one with IMHO Hudak being the best choice.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

What did the old folks do with their money while thy were young? Do they not have children? Just askin.

Plan was explained in post #3.