Topless woman walks into mayor's office

spaminator
Topless woman walks into mayor's office
By Ray Spiteri ,Niagara Falls Review
First posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 05:34 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, April 24, 2014 05:49 PM EDT
NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. ─ A topless woman walked straight into the mayorís office in Niagara Falls, Ont., around noon Thursday.
Mayor Jim Diodati said he wasn't in his office at the time and the topless woman talked to his staff, and left on her own.
Visitors normally have to buzz in to reach the mayor's office, but Diodati said some work was being done so the doors were left opened.
"She's a sex-trade worker and she has been in before to discuss challenges for her and her situation in her industry," he said.
He said whenever the woman has come to city hall in the past, he was not there.
"She lives at a motel in town and I've called and left her a message at the motel. When I leave a message, I leave a date (indicating when he called). We've never had a chance to discuss her concerns."
Diodati said although city hall does not handle sex-trade worker issues, he doesn't like to ignore his constituents who like to take their concerns to the mayor.
"They insist on talking to the mayor. It added a little excitement to the day. No one (in the mayor's office) ever remembers this happening before."
Niagara Falls City Hall (Ray Spiteri/QMI Agency)

Topless woman walks into mayor's office | Weird | News | Toronto Sun (external - login to view)

BornRuff
+3 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
Without pictures of the woman, what is the point of this thread?

Praxius
Free Thinker
+2
What's the point of the report? I thought being topless in Ontario was legal. Why is this news?

B00Mer
Republican
+1

Tecumsehsbones
Here's my favourite topless photo:

Photographer JEREMY PARK - Headless Woman - Photography - Photographers - Photo Gallery - Digital - Books - Fashion - Famous - Creative - Advertising - Commercial - Awards | ONE EYELAND (external - login to view)

Praxius
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

At least he knows where her eyes are.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

What's the point of the report? I thought being topless in Ontario was legal. Why is this news?

Why is this news? Are you kidding me? One word. Boobies!

LOL.

willqccan
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Is that true?

Quote: Originally Posted by willqccanView Post

Is that true?

nervmind, no it's not *lolz at myself* :P

they were nice though, they didn't call security or the cops it seems

no new posts