C-13 Criminalizing Criticism of Israel in Canada

darkbeaver
Republican
Criminalizing Criticism of Israel in Canada

It's evident that the pro-Israel lobby has been active in mobilizing politicians in the "friendly capitals" of Washington, Ottawa, and Canberra for many years. This essay will argue that revisions to the Canadian Criminal Code proposed by the Harper government contain wording that is designed to enable lawfare prosecutions of human rights activists in precisely the manner desired by Netanyahu and his associates. Continue reading --> Criminalizing Criticism of Israel in Canada - Sabbah Report

phuck Israel

ShintoMale
NDP
http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-no...doc_33002.html

C-13
An Act to amend the Criminal Code, the Canada Evidence Act, the Competition Act and the Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Act
Short Title
Protecting Canadians from Online Crime Act

what's this have to do with israel? the BDS is set up bu islamists afiliated with the muslim brotherhood

http://www.parl.gc.ca/LegisInfo/Bill...&Parl=41&Ses=2

petros
+1
As a Christian I demand the same Rights. F*ck Eugene and the mule he rode on.

Criticize the RCC and I'll hire a Jew to sue your a$s.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
I say phuck any organization, political or religious that separate us as part of the human family and all life in the Universe. Politics and religion are divisive by design.

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by ShintoMaleView Post

C-13
An Act to amend the Criminal Code, the Canada Evidence Act, the Competition Act and the Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Act
Short Title
Protecting Canadians from Online Crime Act

what's this have to do with israel? the BDS is set up bu islamists afiliated with the muslim brotherhood

319. (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or
(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.
(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or
(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.17

Even if that identifiable group is an international Criminal Organization masquerading as a nation state.
Is it now unlawful to hate the hateful? I hear my government pitching hate against Russia, Syria, Libya,Iran every single day while the most hateful pricks on the planet get a free ride from all elected parties.

Phuck Israel

ShintoMale
NDP
+1
section 319 has nothing to do with Israel.

FAIL!

Twila
Quote:

Politics and religion are divisive by design.

Separate and conquer.

darkbeaver
Republican

FAIL!

FOOl!

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I say phuck any organization, political or religious that separate us as part of the human family and all life in the Universe. Politics and religion are divisive by design.

phuck Natives!

Twila
Is this law not about forbidding hate speech?

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Is this law not about forbidding hate speech?

Yes it is, but beav has a problem differentiating between Jews and Israel and can't seem to discuss them without suggesting they be shot, nuked, or in some other way put out of his misery.

Kinda like colpy and Muslims.

Retired_Can_Soldier
319. (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of
(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.
(2) Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of
(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.17

So what has changed? Looks like a the same ol same ol to me.

The Old Medic
Conservative
Dark Beaver, we all know that you favor the Islamic radicals, so why do you have to prove it over and over again?

Phuck You and your baseless comments.

BornRuff
+1

FAIL!

According to Bill C-23, you are not actually supposed to question people when they just mention a random bill number in support of their alarmist views.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Phuck You and your baseless comments.

Stand in front of a mirror and repeat what you posted above.