BLIZZARD: Just how dumb do Liberals think we are?

Locutus
TORONTO -- I have two little words for Premier Kathleen Wynne: Just go.

She can argue the disgraceful way hard drives were allegedly wiped in the premier's office during the hand-over period when Dalton McGuinty left and she arrived didn't happen on her watch.

The fact is, she was an intrinsic part of McGuinty's government.

She co-chaired the election campaign. Her signature is on the document that ordered the scrapping of the Oakville plant.

She was in his cabinet.

more

Sun News : BLIZZARD: Just how dumb do Liberals think we are? (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones
+3
Quote:

BLIZZARD: Just how dumb do Liberals think we are?

They're probably overestimating you.

B00Mer
Republican
+2
Really dumb, you keep voting for them and they keep raising your taxes.

Spade
Free Thinker
+3
As children, when someone asked that question, we'd retort, "I don't know; how dumb are you?"

How dumb are you?

B00Mer
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

As children, when someone asked that question, we'd retort, "I don't know; how dumb are you?"

How dumb are you?

In your case as a rock.

Spade
Free Thinker
Clever retort.

petros
I like rocks.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
... And rocks probably really like you right back

Spade
Free Thinker
+3
I think Boomer doesn't have any; rock envy.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

How dumb are you?

Remember that Vietnam POW that blinked 'TORTURE'?

Well, pull my finger and I'll tell you all about my dumbness or lack thereof.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

... And rocks probably really like you right back

They do, they do.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
A rock's love is unconditional

Spade
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

A rock's love is unconditional

But, rock solid.

petros
Rock on.

Locutus
I plagioclase my love to you, baby.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
Rock on boys!

David Essex - Rock On - YouTube

Locutus
+1

Helix - Rock You - YouTube

petros
+1
I met stoner who said he lost his apatite but it,s all just a lode of schist.

Spade
Free Thinker
+1
Love a rock fight!

Star Trek Arena at Vasquez Rocks - YouTube

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Sun News : BLIZZARD: Just how dumb do Liberals think we are? (external - login to view)

They did get themselves elected three times in a row, so it'd be understandable if they think the public at large is stupid.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Libs don't have the same predatory patience as Cons - who ruled from 1943 to 1985 then waited for Harris (1995 to 2002 then left Eves holding the bag) to plunder the pot - while the really stupid cheered him.

Time for a change....

BornRuff

What difference would that make? One premier already resigned over this.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

She can argue the disgraceful way hard drives were allegedly wiped in the premier's office during the hand-over period when Dalton McGuinty left and she arrived didn't happen on her watch.

The fact is, she was an intrinsic part of McGuinty's government.

She co-chaired the election campaign. Her signature is on the document that ordered the scrapping of the Oakville plant.

She was in his cabinet.

more

Politicians are pretty much all tarred with the same brush. Don't get complacent with ANY of them!

DaSleeper
A liberal's view of a conservative screwing up: Hang the bastard......

A liberal's view of a liberal screwing up: ahh schucks....Politicians are all alike........-

BruSan
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Libs don't have the same predatory patience as Cons - who ruled from 1943 to 1985 then waited for Harris (1995 to 2002 then left Eves holding the bag) to plunder the pot - while the really stupid cheered him.

Time for a change....

And change to what might I ask?

Another round of the stupid New Dem's with the likes of a Bobby Rae scholarly type who gave avery dime he could find to Buddies in Bad Times theater and ignored his labour support base? Conservatives in the form of the Common Sense Revolution Mike Harris who turned that election slogan into the very epitomy of an Oxymoron with his Walkerton water debacle and ordering the Opp to shoot an unarmed native. That man did more to screw up Ontario in one term than all the rest combined.

Who now would you replace this idiot savant with?

C'mon, gimme a reason to hope.............anything out there other than a Mike Harris accolyte or a community organizer (that's been demonstrated to have worked so well for our neighbours to the south , eh?) who has ridden on the taxpayer's dime for her entire working life other than that short stint as a waitress while schooling herself in the Political Sciences. Horvath has consistantly made a pact with the devil while knowing the full and comprehensive manner in which the Liberals have screwed us over from the get-go. Knowing what I'm sure she has known all along and still siding with them to achieve nothing but keeping another party from power speaks volumes about her ethics! :smack:

No hope... .is there?

We in Ontario are doomed to keep picking between the the sludge at the bottom and the scum floating on the top of the barrel's contents of discarded old restaurant fry grease.
Last edited by BruSan; Mar 29th, 2014 at 10:43 AM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Did you read a party named in CHANGE?

It's time to co-operate. Opposition for the sake of opposition isn't working. Catering to business interests at the expense of people isn't working. Catering to Unions at the expense of people isn't working. Rhetoric and bully tactics aren't working. It's time for government to be taken from the hands of CEOs and given back to the people they are supposed to represent.

BornRuff
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

A liberal's view of a conservative screwing up: Hang the bastard......

A liberal's view of a liberal screwing up: ahh schucks....Politicians are all alike........-

Lol, do you think that is a liberal thing or just a supporter of any particular party?

How many Cons have been strong apologists for Harper?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Harper isn't Ontario ... but there was another six-letter-word-for-tyrant-starting-with-H

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Lol, do you think that is a liberal thing or just a supporter of any particular party?

How many Cons have been strong apologists for Harper?

once you make it to the right side you no longer make errors don'cha know, it's called right for a reason

“Four legs good, two legs better! All Animals Are Equal. But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others.”

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+4
#30  Top Rated Post
Liberals don't have a corner on the "thinking we're dumb" market

Another "doctored" politikkin' ad by Wolf....