'Sunshine list' 2014: Ontario's top public earners list released

Locutus
via bcf

Ontario's Sunshine List Is Out - 1536 TDSB Staffers On It (external - login to view)

5 Fat Binders.

You can view the individual sector lists here. Downloading the pdf's will allow you to search by keyword

Here's the school board list that I pulled the TDSB numbers from. Note that's just the TDSB. I can't see much value for the dollar in Ontario's system, unless indoctrinating children into becoming social justice trannies is a net benefit to society.

Now this will make you Gag - Unbelievably Stupid Teachers' Union President Believes Kim Dong Wynne Imposing An "Austerity Agenda" (external - login to view)

Blazing Cat Fur: Ontario's Sunshine List Is Out - 1536 TDSB Staffers On It (external - login to view)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ased-1.2590152

SLM
No Party Affiliation
OPG CEO Highest Paid in Public Sector (external - login to view)

Quote:

She noted that the ranks of OPG's "highly paid" executive and senior management group swelled by almost 60 per cent since 2005, creating a top-heavy organization.
Lysyk said it had a financial impact on the cost of electricity a big headache for the governing Liberals and a source of political ammunition for the opposition parties.

Grrrr argh!

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
If it makes you feel any better the rest of the country is in the same boat.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

If it makes you feel any better the rest of the country is in the same boat.

I feel equally as agitated but slightly less alone. I don't know if I'd define that as 'better'......

BornRuff
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Now this will make you Gag - Unbelievably Stupid Teachers' Union President Believes Kim Dong Wynne Imposing An "Austerity Agenda" (external - login to view)

If we prefer to not be stupid, you might note that the vast majority of the school staff on that list are not in the union.