Ukraine ambassador calls for Trudeau to apologize

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This douchebag doesn't have an 'off switch'. Good for the cons.

Ukraine’s ambassador to Canada has called for Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau to apologize for a “silly” joke he made suggesting Russia could intervene in Ukraine after the Olympic host country’s hockey humiliation.

Silver spoon wouldn't know struggle if it bit him.

To quote the Ukraine ambassador, "You have to be extremely careful when you talk about 82 people who died fighting ... for their future and everyone's in danger," Prystaiko said. "[Trudeau's] just sitting in a nice room, and talking about things in such a light manner; it's just inappropriate."

Oh. Shiny Pony! - Small Dead Animals

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You were expecting better from him?

Just-in should continue talking as he does. Every time he opens his mouth Harper gains a vote.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Ukraine’s ambassador to Canada has called for Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau to apologize for a “silly” joke he made suggesting Russia could intervene in Ukraine after the Olympic host country’s hockey humiliation.

Silver spoon wouldn't know struggle if it bit him.

To quote the Ukraine ambassador, "You have to be extremely careful when you talk about 82 people who died fighting ... for their future and everyone's in danger," Prystaiko said. "[Trudeau's] just sitting in a nice room, and talking about things in such a light manner; it's just inappropriate."

Oh. Shiny Pony! - Small Dead Animals
Died while being involved in terrorist activities is how it actually went down. Most were most likely killed by outside agitators rather than by Government forces. (as in all US manufactured 'citizen revolts' I don't hear any complaints when drone strikes take out women and kids. Perhaps it will make it to the ICC and the deaths can be more throughly examined rather than it being some press release from the West. Be typical that the West would want to block that kind of investigation so they don't get exposed for who they really are.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If he acted like the current wave of politicians then he really would be stupid.

He is foresquare front and center in the same league. How do you suppose he ain't in the current wave of political lumber? He is stupid and worse or he wouldn't be there. When was the last time a wild genius rogue political Jesus bent on justice and milk and honey for all slipped through the western political sieve? Half a century ago, maybe.

Now if he would call the ambassadoor back and tell him to fork off and get stuffed I might vote for him.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This was a silly statement happens when one is on the stump looking for a laugh
happens all the time, remember death from a thousand slices in the meat scandal?
It sometimes seems funny at the time except there is a human element that is not
immediately associated with the comment.
All too often in itself it is funny but when the tragic element is added it is no longer
a joke and leaves the politician vulnerable to attack. This too is unfortunate as we
have eliminated any one liners and all people go round with a frown like we all have
a stick up our, well you get the picture.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I guess the guy can't walk and chew gum at the same time!!
----------
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he has apologized to the president of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress for joking about a Russian intervention in Ukraine.
“Just spoke with @PaulMGrod of UCC,” Trudeau tweeted Tuesday. “Told him I’m sorry to have spoken lightly of the very real threat Russia poses to Ukraine.”
He also tweeted that his party takes the situation in Ukraine “very seriously.”

Read more: Justin Trudeau apologizes for joke about Russian intervention in Ukraine | CTV News

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Died while being involved in terrorist activities is how it actually went down. Most were most likely killed by outside agitators rather than by Government forces. (as in all US manufactured 'citizen revolts' I don't hear any complaints when drone strikes take out women and kids. Perhaps it will make it to the ICC and the deaths can be more throughly examined rather than it being some press release from the West. Be typical that the West would want to block that kind of investigation so they don't get exposed for who they really are.

What a whack job you are.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I wonder how Libs like Marc Garneau feel now after he/ they were running around yesterday saying Trudeau didn't have to apologize for what he said!!

This is real amateur hour for the Libs!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Have any of you read what is going on in the Ukraine? One of the leaders has gone into hiding, another is resigning. There appears to be
many different factions, not the least of which is Russia. The problems in the Ukraine are going to be around for a long time and Justin Trudeau is not one of them.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Have any of you read what is going on in the Ukraine? One of the leaders has gone into hiding, another is resigning. There appears to be
many different factions, not the least of which is Russia. The problems in the Ukraine are going to be around for a long time and Justin Trudeau is not one of them.

The US is behind all of this... MHz said so.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Showing a tendency of an unorganized mind. Still, Harper said some pretty retarded things back in the day.

JT called made a joke about hockey and Russia and the Ukraine and it made some people angry. JT apologized but jimmies were rustled beyond the breaking point.

I think our little moderator buddy is still mad.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He is foresquare front and center in the same league. How do you suppose he ain't in the current wave of political lumber? He is stupid and worse or he wouldn't be there. When was the last time a wild genius rogue political Jesus bent on justice and milk and honey for all slipped through the western political sieve? Half a century ago, maybe.

Now if he would call the ambassadoor back and tell him to fork off and get stuffed I might vote for him.
When his dad gave some people the finger, oh yeah, then there was that martial law thing, that was backing up the , "Watch me." comment. Nobody has bested either of those. lol

If he had gulped back the wine I would do the same in the booth, after a few bottles of something flamable and popish tasting.

Showing a tendency of an unorganized mind. Still, Harper said some pretty retarded things back in the day.

JT called made a joke about hockey and Russia and the Ukraine and it made some people angry. JT apologized but jimmies were rustled beyond the breaking point.

I think our little moderator buddy is still mad.
And they complain that Muslims are too sensitive .......

The US is behind all of this... MHz said so.
Actually he appears to have take JFK's secret society speech to heat and became a few and independent man. Something you can only read about and even then the message just doesn't sink in.

No pictures?? Her let me help you, the only thing missing is the US flag.

BTW it's been really cold up here so you better not have any warm air north over the next 10 days or so you are going to get a lot of deep snow and high winds. Just sayin ..... you have bigger problems than the Ukraine.

Thanks for the tip. That new code you made up to let the world know what's really happening is easy to understand. Just to make sure I have it right, when you post the answer before I ask the question (or make a comment) then that is a leak that is way over what Snowden has done, .... and for free, you really are a Patriot, the only question is for who? Adios

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
When his dad gave some people the finger, oh yeah then there was that martial law thing, that was backing up the , "Watch me." comment. Nobody has bested either of those. lol

If he had gulped back the wine I would do the same.

And they complain that Muslims are too sensitive .......

Actually he appears to have take JFK's secret society speech to heat and became a few and independent man. Something you can only read about and even then the message just doesn't sink in.

Breathe.... Inhale deeply

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

You've outdone yourself there you...

Breathe.... Inhale deeply

Nice Wolf.

BTW it's been really cold up here so you better not have any warm air north over the next 10 days or so you are going to get a lot of deep snow and high winds. Just sayin ..... you have bigger problems than the Ukraine.

Oooooo Kaaaaaaaaay