Jewish Group t0 Honor Harper

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Canadian kosher prime minister Stephen Harper is set to receive another award for his valuable services to the Zionist entity.

On December 1, 2013, he is being honored by the Jewish National Fund Canada at the annual Keren Kayemet for Israel gala dinner.

Israeli president Shimon Peres has called Harper “Israel’s best friend” in the past. Some of Harper’s services to Israel include....

walk-outs during Ahmadinejad’s speeches at every international forum,
breaking diplomatic relations with Tehran,
blaming Iran and Hizbullah for every Mossad false flag operation,
calling for a regime change in Tehran, and recently
blasting Barack Obama for throwing Netanyahu under the bus over Iran’s nuclear program.

Besides the Israeli army, there is no single organization more intimately involved in the ongoing expulsion of Natives than the Jewish National Fund. Originally called the Jewish Colonial Trust, the JNF was in charge of buying land from absentee landlords, then evicting thousands of tenants and residents in Palestine, transforming an entire agricultural class into landless peasants. In the 1930′s, JNF director Yosef Weitz helped lead David Ben Gurion’s Transfer Committee, which planned the widespread campaign ethnic cleansing that would take place beginning in 1947, one year before the establishment of the Zionist entity. After the Jewish occupiers confiscated millions of dollars of Palestinian land and property, it began leasing it out through the JNF, which declares in its charter that it only leases to Jews.

There is plenty of opposition.
Read all here:
Racist Jewish group to honor Canadian PM | Rehmat's World

So, basically Canada is supporting a terrorist State. Why are we doing that? What's in it for us, besides a medal for Mr. Harper?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Excellent!

I am proud that Canada supports the country that is literally the frontier of western civilization in an area of barbarian enemies of liberty.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Canadian kosher prime minister Stephen Harper is set to receive another award for his valuable services to the Zionist entity.

On December 1, 2013, he is being honored by the Jewish National Fund Canada at the annual Keren Kayemet for Israel gala dinner.

Israeli president Shimon Peres has called Harper “Israel’s best friend” in the past.
That's awesome!!!
So, basically Canada is supporting a terrorist State.
What are you talking about, Canada doesn't support Palestine.

Why are we doing that?
Why are we doing what?

What's in it for us, besides a medal for Mr. Harper?
Oh that, because some people think actually picking a side has some merit.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Excellent!

I am proud that Canada supports the country that is literally the frontier of western civilization in an area of barbarian enemies of liberty.
It is the other way around, Mr. Colpy. Do some reading on the subject.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
No, they are a democracy- what are the rest?
Only in the name. Democracies nowadays attack any other country for no other reason than subjugation. Look at the Zionist-lead USA.
Where he most likely will swear Canada's unflinching servitude.
The Harper government has made Canada, at least diplomatically, the most pro-Israel country in the world — with Harper increasing Canadian military ties with Israel and the Conservatives embracing tax write-offs for illegal Israeli settlements.

EXPOSING THE UGLY CANADIAN: A TALK WITH YVES ENGLER | rabble.ca

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Only in the name. Democracies nowadays attack any other country for no other reason than subjugation. Look at the Zionist-lead USA.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/1...ounce-details-at-jewish-national-fund-dinner/Where he most likely will swear Canada's unflinching servitude.
The Harper government has made Canada, at least diplomatically, the most pro-Israel country in the world — with Harper increasing Canadian military ties with Israel and the Conservatives embracing tax write-offs for illegal Israeli settlements.

Yeah I know - those Jews run the world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Excellent!

Did you just hint that Ali Baba is alive and has a gold Mater Card? (and usual 40 suspects)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I know Israel has posed some serious problems and sometimes I find it difficult
to support their efforts. Then I consider the other guys, you know the other little
group of murderers and killers and suicide bombers and those who motivate and
twist you kids minds into blowing themselves and other up on buses and in malls.
No I don't always support some things Israel does, I almost never support much
of what Harper does. On the otherhand I don't support barbarian tribesmen
and their covert activities that are trying to destroy the civilizaiton we have.
Make no mistake we are at war with the Muslim World. We can say no, we can
hide our head in the sand and pretend otherwise but the truth is these Islmic
Barbarians won't be satisfied until they destroy Israel and us. I am not necessarily
proud to support Israel but I'd rather support them than Islam..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There's 40 of you Usual Suspects?
Be lucky if there was 4 in the whole world. Bottom line is when Iran performs in her duties as well as Syria did in getting rid of that material she agreed to. When that happen Harper has to cave in and drop the attitude. Israel rejoined the UN human rights meetings (in the news anyway) and if Canada followed her lead when she was boycotting those meetings in the past. This is the (very sad) attempt to show the world we are not ties to Israel's skirts.

Update on the mythology reference. That guy played by Shawn Connery would be a box office hit. I forgot that he was 1 of a 1,000 such stories told by a Persian enchantress. Welcome to Baghdad, Babylon, Over 21 keep to the left which is the subscription channel. A flying carpet is the 'codeword' for 'vehicle', be it a scooter or international jet. TV has got to come up with something better than they are putting out these days. Mind you the Under the Dome series could be could it was salvation from an mini (so they were told) ice-age. I can hardly wait for Cabin Fever to set in later this winter , or was that last summer??

Just passin through .....

Hi Dancing Loon, long time, Merry Christmas, later.

the other guys, you know the other little
twist you kids minds into blowing themselves and other up on buses and in malls.
In this case 'the other guys' are the radical that gets planeloads of money for themselves with the understanding that there is no more and the people will have to be kept as poor as possible or they will find somebody who will play by those rules.
Jimmy Carter pulled some bull**** before the USSR came into Afghanistan, you should put that near the top of the list as to why there are radical groups operating there, rather than then wanting to stay stone-aged.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I know Israel has posed some serious problems and sometimes I find it difficult
to support their efforts. Then I consider the other guys, you know the other little
No I don't always support some things Israel does, I almost never support much
of what Harper does. On the otherhand I don't support barbarian tribesmen
and their covert activities that are trying to destroy the civilizaiton we have.
Make no mistake we are at war with the Muslim World. We can say no, we can
hide our head in the sand and pretend otherwise but the truth is these Islmic
Barbarians won't be satisfied until they destroy Israel and us. I am not necessarily
proud to support Israel but I'd rather support them than Islam..
Now take out the word that eliminates killing them all if that is what Israel says it will take before they will feel safe.

They're several thousand miles away so why do you even have an opinion that is 'judgmental' when you could be under the influence of deception from a company whose motto is similar to 'through deception we will do war'.

What if Iran wanted to open up 200 new ski resorts that ran 365 days a year, that would not help Whistler, our tough luck ......

Oh no!!! Not Jimmy!!!??? He wrote a book, the Joo haters loved it.
You're thinking of Jimminy Cribnickets or something like that, pretty sure, nothing in my hands that anybody would call proof.

The book I got it from was from the one over there acting as the front man for the CIA and the ones he was talking to while pointing are the 'hardliners that start off by terrorizing women and kids, typical asshats that you can fine anyplace on the planet.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're thinking of Jimminy Cribnickets or something like that, pretty sure, nothing in my hands that anybody would call proof.
Nope, Mr, Peanut himself, good ole Jimmy Carter. All the Joo haters here loved his book.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Funny how you joo haters can turn something good around. Interesting comprehension contortions.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/1...ounce-details-at-jewish-national-fund-dinner/Where he most likely will swear Canada's unflinching servitude.

ROFLMAO
Better find a real news source if you want to carry on a discussion with the adults.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am all for trying a last ditch effort on the international stage before hammering Iran.
If Iran does not accept the deal and plays fast and loose then hammer them. Oh it
might be barbaric but its time Iran, North Korea and a couple of others learn the hard
way that we will only take so much. After all Japan knows first hand what can be done
when things get out of hand.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Yeah.

Women are fully equal in the Arab world.

Gays have no fear of legal retribution in the Arab world.

There are, of course, free elections across the Arab world.

Religious minorities are free to preach and worship throughout the Arab world.

What planet do you live on???

Where he most likely will swear Canada's unflinching servitude.

Obama is a JEW!!!!???

Who knew???

It makes me Blue.

Me and Him are through!!!

lol