Ezra Levant confronts David Suzuki

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Well Levant hangs out with people like Ann Coulter, so he must be far right as well, BUT, he puts things out there, so let's see if Suzuki will dispute any of this.

Levant is definitely far right, but that is no surprise as the road he's traveled in the last years forced that evolution... Canada's kangaroo-courts have taken a McCarthyist approach in BBQing him at the whim of small lobby groups to the tune of 100s of thousands.

As far as Coulter and Levant are concerned though, neither are afraid of asking the tough questions out in the public realm.

Clowns like Suzuki on the other hand have no problem spewing outright lies on one hand and then demanding money for his 'charitable organization' from the very people that he focuses his fallacies upon.... That and the fact that he colludes with Canada's Ministry of Truth (read: CBC) with all of the free air time he has available to promote his agenda

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
When matter and anti-matter meet, they obliterate each other in a powerful explosion. One almost wishes the same result here.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
When matter and anti-matter meet, they obliterate each other in a powerful explosion. One almost wishes the same result here.

I'm not sure which one I find more annoying. I used to enjoy going to the forums on Suzuki's foundation website and trying to deprogram the Suzuki-ites.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

The evidence for such an event would I suppose also be obliterated?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
That David Suzuki is a fraud and part of the corrupt and biased traditional media class is not news.

The most disturbing revelation is in the final segment of Ezra's video highlighting the role of Justice Harriet Sachs' role and participation in a political propaganda exercise. This is very worrying; There is no way that can be skewed as a good thing to anybody.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
David Suzuki is a national embarrassment - bar-none, he's Canada's shame

Doctor David Suzuki is an internationally known and respected Canadian scientist, educator, television personality, and author of more than 50 books. Hardly Canada's shame.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Code:
if($suzuki == 'scientist')
     freeze_hell_over();
else
     $suzuki = 'pundit';

He doesn't preach science, he distorts and fabricates problems. He doesn't educate, he indoctrinates. He isn't a television personality, he is a media *****. All of that could also describe his books.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I can stand neither Levant nor Suzuki. Will never knowingly read anything they write, film, or say. Both are opposite ends of the spectrum a s s holes.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
Doctor David Suzuki is an internationally known and respected Canadian scientist, educator, television personality, and author of more than 50 books. Hardly Canada's shame.

Doctor David Suzuki is playing you and you suck it up like maple syrup. I haven't heard you comment on the video, too embarrassing?

I'm just curious, I know you are a Canadian nationalist, but what was shown in this video doesn't make your gears turn in your head wondering if any of it is true? I mean the man owns an island shared by an oil company, doesn't he seem like a hypocrite to you?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You paid attention to the details didn't you? He doesn't own an island. It's a parcel of land on an island.

Why the co-ownership? That was never researched and I'd sure like to know. Is it a viable location for a terminal an eco-resort, a go-cart track?

What stopped Ezra from digging deeper? It had no links to the CBC?