Wanna see what some Americans think of us?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think that the government should use those "Hate Laws" they use when Islamist cry fowl when Mohammad is insulted.

They won't... this is acceptable in both countries as it is against Jewish people.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They won't... this is acceptable in both countries as it is against Jewish people.

Yeah I know, it's like attacking Christmas.. that's O.K. but don't you dare attack Islam, or any other quasi-religion, you'll be sued or labeled a "racist."

Thank GOD for Texas!! There are still a few places on the planet where sane people live.

Little Texas - God Blessed Texas - YouTube

BTW, Merry CHRISTmas!!

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Meh, just another lunatic mouthpiece. No religion has the exclusiveness on them.

As to the article... is this ok in Canada?
Nope. Wouldn't surprise me if someone called the moron on his comments. Nothing thing entirely if the gov't will actually do anything about it.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Yeah I know, it's like attacking Christmas.. that's O.K. but don't you dare attack Islam, or any other quasi-religion, you'll be sued or labeled a "racist."

Thank GOD for Texas!! There are still a few places on the planet where sane people live.

Little Texas - God Blessed Texas - YouTube

BTW, Merry CHRISTmas!!

You do realize Texas has one of the worst school test result in the whole of America?
Your basically saying, thank god for that remaining group of idiots we still have down in Texas.

Laugh out loud.

As for Islam.
The religion is not the problem.

The problem is them feeling like they are being bulldozed out of there own land...
If someone was bulldozing me out of my house.

Trust me, I'd be very hateful. I'd make that Muslim look like a saint actually.
And that has nothing to do with the fact I'm Christian.

That has to do with you bulldozing me out of my own land.
That's where the hate is coming from.
It's not coming from him being Muslim.

So, let me fix this problem in two second.
Stop bulldozing them out of their houses!
Voila! Hateful speech solved.
And terrorism solved.

God I must be a genius.

Last edited:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hey, you're gonna piss off all the Jews that fought to have Christ removed from Christmas and the Lord Prayer removed from schools.

It wasn't Muzzies who did that.

No it wasn't the Jews, or Muzzies that fought and still fight to obliterate CHRIST from Christmas... just Liberals and secular twats.

Old out dated laws, that made sense 120 years ago..

You do realize Texas has one of the worst school test result in the whole of America?

LOL, education is important, but shooting straight, much more important.. ;)

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/life/06-06-13-texas-high-school-graduation-rate-national-average/

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
No it wasn't the Jews, or Muzzies that fought and still fight to obliterate CHRIST from Christmas... just Liberals and secular twats.

Old out dated laws, that made sense 120 years ago..
Made sense? Really? 120 years ago? Really? lmao Did they even know what an artificially constructed barrier reef was 120 years ago? "Any artificial constructed underwater barrier reefs must come with an instruction booklet." "It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don’t need a windshield, but you must have the wipers." "Collegiate football is banned at Lamar University." lol Info about Lamar U. : Lamar University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So now, any comment about the other links I posted?

Here's more: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...grow-about-the-educational-divide-3357212.php
I'd say it's insanity to want to remain ignorant.