Missing Native Girls

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I will admit to a lack of 'rational thought' at the moment. I will admit to emotion, a wee bit of pain, and the meds to deal with it. I will admit to personal issues that taint my view of things. I'm not one to try to make everything about race. So I'd be really interested to hear the viewpoints of some other forum members, to try to talk me down from my puzzled and admittedly angry state right now. From my frustration.

Every single week on facebook, I see missing persons posts. Some pretty white girl who's been missing 'for almost a day now'. Today this turned up in my news feed. From what I can tell, these beautiful girls were missing for 10 days before it even hit the media.

RCMP Ask For Public's Help Locating Two Hobbema Girls | Leduc County Local News | News & Info | 93.1 FM The One

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
4 days, from what I'm seeing, between her disappearance and the police reporting. That's tragic. I'm sorry to see it.

They were investigating before going public though. There is a strong possibility it's over drug debts with HAs and they didn't want to tip off possible suspects.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
They were investigating before going public though. There is a strong possibility it's over drug debts with HAs and they didn't want to tip off possible suspects.

The public's fascination with HA's stopped being palatable to me when a friend was working for them in Grande Prairie, and they drug a hooker he knew to death behind a pickup truck for trying to get out. They locked one of my little brother's friends (yes, he was little, 18 at the time) in a closet for 3 days to 'teach him a lesson' about selling pot to his friends.... nearly killed him as they never opened the door the entire time. And they ran a friend's mom out of town for breaking up with one of them. Threatened to kill her and her kids.

The only half reasonable thing I've ever seen the chapter in Grande Prairie do, is beat down, and run out some guys I knew who decided that 'so stoned you can't talk' means you're up for a gang bang. They made the mistake of doing that to one of the HA's daughters (had it been one of their hookers, no harm no foul if you paid though I bet).

Scum of the earth.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
HA's LOL.. There only human and bullets put them down just as quick as the next guy.. tub of acid and there is no evidence..

If you let someone bully you once, they will continue to do it..

If they would have locked me in the closet, best they kill me, because they day they release me is the day they will be buried.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I've seen similar to what you mention but probably a little more up close.

Strapping a stuffed bear or toy dump truck to you bike,getting coked up to the gills and drunk once yeah doesn't make up for all the BS and heartbreak those HA-holes cause in our communities.

I've seen far too many lives destroyed by the "fascination" that they are masters at manipulating.

I see the same things from the NS, NSK and the others who are destroying the lives of they young native women and men.

It's something I'm up in arms about since it impacts my life on a daily ongoing basis.