"Don't you know who I am?"

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it was a douche way to act

Some Tory MPs showed up to the House of Commons carrying flyers of red stop signs, emblazoned with the word “Stop Mulcair,
lots of time for fun while the country falls down around our ears...

blow them all up and let's start again

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I LOVE "Do you know who I am?!" stories about politicians or celebrities who get caught in them!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It's that kind of attitude (I'm your leader, not your employee), that drives me MAD with politicians. Having people who work at the legislature in a non partisan role, hearing them talk about this kind of behaviour from politicians they have to work with, has made me decidedly 'anti-Wildrose'.

Politicians are employees, not lords.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
lol Couple cousins of mine had a service station and one time this pompass limped his Bentley or Rolls in (can't remember which) and wanted service. Dave said he'd have to get at the end of the line as there were other cars to go into the service bays before the posh car. The dude threw a tizzy and spouted, "don't you know who I am and what this is?" (pointing at his car). Dave said, "I don't give a f'k if you're driving the Queen Mary, it takes it's turn".

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Don't you know who i am ??

After going thru numerous Stop signs and fails to stop when the RCMP is after him with its lights flashing,,,,,,the azz hole does not stop till he gets to his parking spot.

If this would happen to anybody else, we would get tickets!!

Then Mulcair has the gull to forgive the cop for not knowing who he is!! Like who gives a fk who you are Mulcair !!!!

The RCMP should have ticketed his azz!!

Mulcair apologizes for running stop signs on Parliament Hill | CTV News

Jonny_C

Electoral Member
Apr 25, 2013
North Bay, ON
So a guy wears a Thomas Mulcair mask and breezes by Parliament security with a car full of explosives because Mulcair expects to do it all the time...

They should have a spike strip that blows all the tires for anyone that doesn't stop.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ted Kennedy got into one of these on an airplane. He plopped himself down in a First Class seat on a full flight. He was asked to move from first class to where his assigned seat was and he pulled an...

"Obviously you don't know who I am."

The stewardess said she did and that he was in someone's seat. He moved in a huff.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
What a fool! Everybody knows that you make nice with the security staff! That way they look the other way when the hookers breeze past them.

Just what the hell are they teaching politicians these days?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What a fool! Everybody knows that you make nice with the security staff! That way they look the other way when the hookers breeze past them.
Like Maggie Trudeau lighting up bowls of hash in the House of Commons? She gave the security people sh*t fits.