Justin Trudeau — He's in way over his head.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The Conservatives, this is all they have what ever. See people are getting tired of this crap.
The we're better than the rest you can tell by the way he said it, it was tongue in cheek I don't
like the guy, but I saw that. The Tories would dearly love to pander to Quebec but they know
they would lose in other areas because they don't have the same base as the Liberal or NDP
for that matter. The Liberals are moving up and two things will soon begin to happen. One
the pressure on the indiscretions of the Tories will increase. The battle will be
Does Trudeau have what it takes?
We already know how much Harper lied its playing out everyday day.

I think this ad does not even sound authentic or better yet sincere, and its one that won't fly
very far. Come to think of it, if we can see all this money going into ads to belittle others why
can't we see some money going into programs. Two different things you say? you are right
but people don't equate that with party and public money and the image will soon be exploited.
Harper is in trouble and big trouble at that, not only with the electorate at large but a great
number of fiscal conservatives who are beginning to see what a snake he really is.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
...it was tongue in cheek....

I don't think so.. there are plenty of French people who feel they are entitled or better than the rest of Canada & Canadians..

This was not Justin Trudeau's only verbal screw up where he stated Quebec is better than the rest of Canada.

So with that said; "there are two things you can't take back in life; the bullets out of your gun and the words out of your mouth."

Justin Trudeau "The Country Belongs" to Quebec - YouTube

Justin Trudeau deems “honour killings” not barbaric, you want sharia law, vote for this retard..

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Drama.... Pure drama

Thats politics.

I don't think so.. there are plenty of French people who feel they are entitled or better than the rest of Canada & Canadians..

This was not Justin Trudeau's only verbal screw up where he stated Quebec is better than the rest of Canada.

You know these adds have failed so far, right? When they first came out the Liberals actually went up in the polls. They may need to try something new. The adds worked well on Dion and Ignatieff, so far they have only helped Trudeau.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You know these adds have failed so far, right? When they first came out the Liberals actually went up in the polls. They may need to try something new. The adds worked well on Dion and Ignatieff, so far they have only helped Trudeau.

Seriously if Justin Trudeau wins, Canada will lose.. now I am going to bet the Liberals will win.. I'm going to also bet Alberta will have a referendum to split.. might not win...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Seriously if Justin Trudeau wins, Canada will lose.. now I am going to bet the Liberals will win.. I'm going to also bet Alberta will have a referendum to split.. might not win...
Good. That would pretty much force BC to quit.

DelphisFinn

Jun 9, 2013
The right wingers can keep on posting these foolish videos and making their foolish claims, while all the while we watch Trudeau's poll numbers steadily climbing.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The right wingers can keep on posting these foolish videos and making their foolish claims, while all the while we watch Trudeau's poll numbers steadily climbing.

...and as I said he will probably win.. he will be the Prime Minister of Lobster, Poutine & Ontario Debt..

Separation Party of Alberta -To ensure the future of Alberta for Albertans by becoming an independent nation separate from Canada.

Welcome to the Republic of Alberta

FreeAlberta.com: For An Independent Alberta

DelphisFinn

Jun 9, 2013
Possibly. Even so, I'd take that in a red second over what we've got now, the Prime Minister of Election Fraud, Scientific Muzzling, Proroguing, and Environmental Ambivalence.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
B00Mer;1754045 [I said:
Justin Trudeau may have a famous last name, but in a time of global economic uncertainty, he doesn't have the judgement or experience to be Prime Minister. 'Like' and 'Share' our new ad if you agree![/I]

Boomster, if you are going to post Hraper Propaganda, videos, be prepared for abuse....

I've had it with the american LAWN JOCKEY as our 'dear leader'.

I get enough barf mail direct. from the CP.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Trudea has lost me all the way with his 'we need to reform not eliminate the Senate' claim.

We've heard that reform cry from Harper and it hasn't worked out for Canadian tax payers.

He also lost me when he said he wouldn't work with the NDP if needed to form a majority on certain issues if they had to.

He wants to be King by replacing King Stevie and not work for the Candians best interest...........

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The Conservatives, this is all they have what ever. See people are getting tired of this crap.
The we're better than the rest you can tell by the way he said it, it was tongue in cheek I don't
like the guy, but I saw that. The Tories would dearly love to pander to Quebec but they know
they would lose in other areas because they don't have the same base as the Liberal or NDP
for that matter. The Liberals are moving up and two things will soon begin to happen. One
the pressure on the indiscretions of the Tories will increase. The battle will be
Does Trudeau have what it takes?
We already know how much Harper lied its playing out everyday day.

I think this ad does not even sound authentic or better yet sincere, and its one that won't fly
very far. Come to think of it, if we can see all this money going into ads to belittle others why
can't we see some money going into programs. Two different things you say? you are right
but people don't equate that with party and public money and the image will soon be exploited.
Harper is in trouble and big trouble at that, not only with the electorate at large but a great
number of fiscal conservatives who are beginning to see what a snake he really is.
yeah I remember the Tory ad they put out one year that emphasized Chretien's crooked lips and they mocked him and said; do you want this man to lead your country? Best advertising Chretien ever got...they pulled that ad so fast when they realized how livid people were.

The days for bash ads are winding down...

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
yeah I remember the Tory ad they put out one year that emphasized Chretien's crooked lips and they mocked him and said; do you want this man to lead your country? Best advertising Chretien ever got...they pulled that ad so fast when they realized how livid people were.

The days for bash ads are winding down...

As long as a politician is willing to continually put their foot in their mouth, you can count on these ads existing

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
As long as a politician is willing to continually put their foot in their mouth, you can count on these ads existing
Unfortunately that is all too true.

I find the ads to be intellectually insulting at the very least and highly reflective of the mind set of the party who has produced them. If they can not attack the issue, then they are no better than the one who has put their foot in their mouth, in fact they are worse as they have not made an error but a choice.

They are merely an appeal to emotion, and look where that has landed us.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Justin Trudeau — Judgement — He's in way over his head. - YouTube

Justin Trudeau may have a famous last name, but in a time of global economic uncertainty, he doesn't have the judgement or experience to be Prime Minister. 'Like' and 'Share' our new ad if you agree! Justin Over His Head | Justin Trudeau is in way over his head
That is a load of malarkey. Prime Minsters don't run the entire show all by themselves. Where do you Spastics come up with this sh*t?

Harper is a caretaker of Chretien's ActionPlan. Do you think Chretiens wrote it one day while hanging out at the cottage?