Israel attacks Canadians free speech

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Israel: Attempting to take away Canadians Freedom of Speech

This must be addressed and soon. Seems the Harper Government is trying to Criminalize free speech at the urging of Israel.
Canada already has hate laws to protect people . Those laws are sufficient there is no need for any other laws.
There is very little antisemitism in Canada. This legislation will be used to cover the crimes of Israel and prevent Canadians from speaking out against them. This is totally unnecessary.

When Israel violates Human Rights and Canadians who wish to, should have the Freedom to say so. Not only is it their right it is their obligation to speak out against oppression of any peoples in any country.

Defend Canadian Free Speech from Israel’s representatives who would criminalize it. Please sign Petition.

Defend Canadian Free Speech from Israel's representatives who would criminalize it Petition

I advise also to Contact the Canadian Politicians Directly and let them know you want your free speech and not to bend to the will of the Israeli Lobby groups.

Canadians have the right to speak on behalf of those who are being persecuted no matter what country is at fault. Sign the petition and/or let your representatives know, you will not tolerate your loss of Freedom of Speech.
Contact Your Government - Government of Canada Web site

Pass this on to all Canadians. I can bet many of them do not know.
Scream, shout and yell from the roof tops, but protect your Freedom to speak your mind.

Keep reading...
Royal Bank of Canada « Did You Know

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Say dancing-loon, here's my take on the situation.. Gaza should be leveled, bombed into obliteration.

The religion of peace has shown it's true colors way to often. Fukk Hamas and the people who support them.

There's my Free Speech!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nope, not a Jew hater and not a Palistinian hater. Hater of war and crimes against humanity.

What amazes me about these folks that spew anti-war rhetoric, and how bad the USA and Canada is for helping Israel, hide behind our governments Free Speech, which was fought for with the blood of our soldiers in WWI and WWII.

If they want to show credibility, I think they need to take to the streets of Iran, Syria, North Korea, and China talking about freedom, human rights and anti-war..

I am sure the powers that be, will lend a kind ear and turn the other cheek. right after they line you up against a wall and shoot you, shouting Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Last edited by a moderator:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Israel: Attempting to take away Canadians Freedom of Speech

This must be addressed and soon. Seems the Harper Government is trying to Criminalize free speech at the urging of Israel.
Canada already has hate laws to protect people . Those laws are sufficient there is no need for any other laws.
There is very little antisemitism in Canada. This legislation will be used to cover the crimes of Israel and prevent Canadians from speaking out against them. This is totally unnecessary.

When Israel violates Human Rights and Canadians who wish to, should have the Freedom to say so. Not only is it their right it is their obligation to speak out against oppression of any peoples in any country.

Defend Canadian Free Speech from Israel’s representatives who would criminalize it. Please sign Petition.

Defend Canadian Free Speech from Israel's representatives who would criminalize it Petition

I advise also to Contact the Canadian Politicians Directly and let them know you want your free speech and not to bend to the will of the Israeli Lobby groups.

Canadians have the right to speak on behalf of those who are being persecuted no matter what country is at fault. Sign the petition and/or let your representatives know, you will not tolerate your loss of Freedom of Speech.
Contact Your Government - Government of Canada Web site

Pass this on to all Canadians. I can bet many of them do not know.
Scream, shout and yell from the roof tops, but protect your Freedom to speak your mind.

Keep reading...
Royal Bank of Canada « Did You Know

It would be very, very nice if you could focus long enough to tell us exactly WHAT law we are supposed to be signing a petition against........

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What amazes me about these folks that spew anti-war rhetoric, and how bad the USA and Canada is for helping Israel, hide behind our governments Free Speech, which was fought for with the blood of our soldiers in WWI and WWII.

If they want to show credibility, I think they need to take to the streets of Iran, Syria, North Korea, and China talking about freedom, human rights and anti-war..

I am sure the powers that be, will lend a kind ear and turn the other cheek. right after they line you up against a wall and shoot you, shouting Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

What amazes me is the pro war rhetoric from those that support the killing of WWI and WWII as if those deaths were different some how than the ones happening now around the world. Dead is dead. It matters not if the bullet came from a "terrorist" gun, or the gun of one of your "western" heroes.

What WWI and WWII seems to have done is given the "western" world carte blanche when it comes to killing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What amazes me is the pro war rhetoric from those that support the killing of WWI and WWII as if those deaths were different some how than the ones happening now around the world. Dead is dead. It matters not if the bullet came from a "terrorist" gun, or the gun of one of your "western" heroes.

What WWI and WWII seems to have done is given the "western" world carte blanche when it comes to killing.

Wow.

Talk about off-topic.

One could not call the killing in the world wars as right............but it was necessary.

Imagine the world under the black cloud of German Naziism, and Japanese and Italian fascism.

Human development has always been built on a hill of dead bodies.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Wow.

Talk about off-topic.

One could not call the killing in the world wars as right............but it was necessary.

Imagine the world under the black cloud of German Naziism, and Japanese and Italian fascism.

Human development has always been built on a hill of dead bodies.

No more off topic than what I was replying to.

as to the red highlight. Just because it always has been, does not mean it is right, and should not be avoided in the future.

and eao, your thumbs up is not appreciated. Thumbs up from hypocrites like yourself are never appreciated by me. So try and refrain from including me in your hypocrisy.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
If I agree or want to catch someone's attention, I'll give a thumbs up. In your case I agreed with what you posted. It doesn't really matter whether an innocent civilian is killed by missile from predator drone or by a suicide bomber.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What amazes me is the pro war rhetoric from those that support the killing of WWI and WWII as if those deaths were different some how than the ones happening now around the world.

I think they are very different.. I doubt you would be able to be sitting here typing freely, saying freely what you feel. I doubt you would have the same comforts, or the same rights... and depending on your lineage, I doubt you would be alive.

Dead is dead. It matters not if the bullet came from a "terrorist" gun, or the gun of one of your "western" heroes.

It matters to me.. because if it's a "terrorist" as you have defined above, there is a difference even in your Liberal vocabulary, when someone attacks your liberty and freedom.

O.K. this statement is very interesting. The population of the world is 6,973,738,433 currently.. almost 7 billion people, some of which have been give the fortune of being born in a western society, and many billions that are under repressive dictators or governments.

Omar Kadafi, Saddam Hussein and Anwar Sadat didn't just give up their country without people dieing for their freedom. I guess an unfortunate side effect of Freedom is war and death.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If I agree or want to catch someone's attention, I'll give a thumbs up. In your case I agreed with what you posted. It doesn't really matter whether an innocent civilian is killed by missile from predator drone or by a suicide bomber.

You can have our attention - Just deal in facts - Apologize to Colpy- Admit when you are in error or made a mistake.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I think they are very different.. I doubt you would be able to be sitting here typing freely, saying freely what you feel. I doubt you would have the same comforts, or the same rights... and depending on your lineage, I doubt you would be alive.

bullshyte, the above statement can not be proven as fact.

It matters to me.. because if it's a "terrorist" as you have defined above, there is a difference even in your Liberal vocabulary, when someone attacks your liberty and freedom.

No one has attacked Canada's or Canadians liberty or freedom since Canada's inception.

O.K. this statement is very interesting. The population of the world is 6,973,738,433 currently.. almost 7 billion people, some of which have been give the fortune of being born in a western society, and many billions that are under repressive dictators or governments.

Omar Kadafi, Saddam Hussein and Anwar Sadat didn't just give up their country without people dieing for their freedom. I guess an unfortunate side effect of Freedom is war and death.

Yup, for those with limited mental capacities ( and it is unfortunate that so many in the world fall into this category) war and murder IS the only solution.

Considering I am the only one that see's who gives me a thumbs up, I don't feel it is unreasonable for me to request that people such as yourself refrain from clicking on the thumbs up when it comes to my own posts.