Notarized statement that Christy Clark leaked cabinet info to BC Rail insiders

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A BC blogger has posted a document signed and lawyer-witnessed, by David Basi stating Christy Clark and her staff were leaking cabinet info to inside BC Rail players.

Basi:

I am especially concerned with the fact our friends Bornmann, Kieran and Elmhirst have unfettered access to cabinet information via their contacts Kim Haakstad, Cynthia Haraldsen in the Premier’s office and the deputy premier herself, Christy Clark. On several occasions Bob [Virk] has mentioned the fact that Kim and Christy have spoken to him in the hallway or pulled him aside at events to probe him for details about the process, details that clearly reveal more than just a passing interest in the subject.

(read more of this explosive document here)

There is a Christy Clark press conference occurring this morning and it will be interesting to see if any attending BC media will ask Clark about this damning document.

Update: I have not seen a single mention of this by any of the BC media so far as of 12:00PM

Update: On Twitter, CKNW’s Simi Sara has confirmed with Basi that this document is indeed his and will have more on it during her show

Update: I’ve been just informed that blogger Alex Tsakumis will also be on CKNW’s Jon McComb show

Notarized statement that Christy Clark leaked cabinet info to BC Rail insiders « BC Blue: One BC Conservative's view on it all…

(UPDATED) ‘EXCLUSIVE’ BREAKING NEWS: DAVE BASI CONFIRMS CHRISTY CLARK COMMITTED A BREACH OF TRUST WHILE SHE WAS DEPUTY PREMIER AND THUS LIED TO THE MEDIA IN 2011 WHEN SHE CLAIMED TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SALE OF BC RAIL | Alex G. Ts

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A BC blogger has posted a document signed and lawyer-witnessed, by David Basi stating Christy Clark and her staff were leaking cabinet info to inside BC Rail players.

Basi:

I am especially concerned with the fact our friends Bornmann, Kieran and Elmhirst have unfettered access to cabinet information via their contacts Kim Haakstad, Cynthia Haraldsen in the Premier’s office and the deputy premier herself, Christy Clark. On several occasions Bob [Virk] has mentioned the fact that Kim and Christy have spoken to him in the hallway or pulled him aside at events to probe him for details about the process, details that clearly reveal more than just a passing interest in the subject.

There is a Christy Clark press conference occurring this morning and it will be interesting to see if any attending BC media will ask Clark about this damning document.

Update: I have not seen a single mention of this by any of the BC media so far as of 12:00PM

Update: On Twitter, CKNW’s Simi Sara has confirmed with Basi that this document is indeed his and will have more on it during her show

Update: I’ve been just informed that blogger Alex Tsakumis will also be on CKNW’s Jon McComb show

Notarized statement that Christy Clark leaked cabinet info to BC Rail insiders « BC Blue: One BC Conservative's view on it all…

(UPDATED) ‘EXCLUSIVE’ BREAKING NEWS: DAVE BASI CONFIRMS CHRISTY CLARK COMMITTED A BREACH OF TRUST WHILE SHE WAS DEPUTY PREMIER AND THUS LIED TO THE MEDIA IN 2011 WHEN SHE CLAIMED TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SALE OF BC RAIL | Alex G. Ts

Is it possible that it will take a convicted felon to bring her down? Maybe just as well, if she's that fricken' stupid, methinks she ain't Premier material. But now we have a bigger problem, finding someone competent enough to replace her. On second thought maybe not that difficult, simply increase our taxes by 50% and give all the whiners what they want!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Basi:

Is it possible that it will take a convicted felon to bring her down? Maybe just as well, if she's that fricken' stupid, methinks she ain't Premier material. But now we have a bigger problem, finding someone competent enough to replace her. On second thought maybe not that difficult, simply increase our taxes by 50% and give all the whiners what they want!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... of course the liberals in british columbia are guilty of mass criminal misconduct. and it's funny how the real proof of their misconduct doesn't surface in the mainstream media but on the internet. the media in canada is very much in league with the government. bought off maybe?