My light bulb is ‘too hot’

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Tories look to clamp down on frivolous prisoner complaints

By Douglas Quan
Complaining that their ice cream is “too cold,” or that their eggs are “too small,” a small but motivated group of federal inmates has made a hobby of harassing corrections staff with barrages of frivolous complaints, Canada’s top corrections official told a Parliamentary committee on Tuesday.
“It’s amazing what people will come up with,” Don Head, commissioner of the Correctional Service of Canada, told the House of Commons public safety committee. About two dozen inmates are responsible for filing 100 complaints each year — representing about 18% of all grievances filed. “We know individuals who’ve made it their raison d’etre to flood the system,” he said.

more

Tories look to clamp down on frivolous prisoner complaints | News | National Post

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Tories look to clamp down on frivolous prisoner complaints
By Douglas Quan
Complaining that their ice cream is “too cold,” or that their eggs are “too small,” a small but motivated group of federal inmates has made a hobby of harassing corrections staff with barrages of frivolous complaints, Canada’s top corrections official told a Parliamentary committee on Tuesday.
“It’s amazing what people will come up with,” Don Head, commissioner of the Correctional Service of Canada, told the House of Commons public safety committee. About two dozen inmates are responsible for filing 100 complaints each year — representing about 18% of all grievances filed. “We know individuals who’ve made it their raison d’etre to flood the system,” he said.
more
Tories look to clamp down on frivolous prisoner complaints | News | National Post
Wait a minute! They get ice cream??

I guess they don't have light switches in prison cells.
In all the prison movies the guard calls lights out.
That sort of shyte really fouls up a genuine problem. I know an injured worked group president whose goal it was to overload WCB with frivolous crap.
Oh for sure. Some folks make a full time job of it. And what else to prisoners have to do but cause trouble?