Finally. Absolute proof, there is a God!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah, not to rain on your parade or anything, but he consistently said he wasn't going to run in his home riding too. Next thing you know, he's an MP in the HoC. Just saying.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yeah, not to rain on your parade or anything, but he consistently said he wasn't going to run in his home riding too. Next thing you know, he's an MP in the HoC. Just saying.
I'm trying to be all optimistic here.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The whole idea of kids of politicians being politicians bugs me; Paul Martin wanted to be PM because his father never was; we had a boy premier here with the same issue.

Go find your own niche, don't try to ride on the memory of your father.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My apologies. On the bright side, at least he's proving to be real politician. What with the lying and all. ;)
No worries. And you bet, just like dear old dad.

Which is why he should take up skiing like Micheal or flying like JFK Jr.

He thinks way to much like his dad. We barely survived him, and we're still feeling the effects of his detrimental policies.

We don't need a rerun.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's so dark and twisted.

I like it, lol.

:)
If you have a flack jacket, put it on now. If not, stand behind me.

It's about to get spicy in here.

The usual Liberal diehards, get bent when I roll that one out.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
If you have a flack jacket, put it on now. If not, stand behind me.

It's about to get spicy in here.

The usual Liberal diehards, get bent when I roll that one out.

I thought they were all against gun ownership? Surely they can't be a very good shots!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Is that why they gave Mulroney's kid a TV show - to keep him out of politics?

It almost sounds like you guys are afraid Trudeau has a chance.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh how we suffer!

The biggest problem, as I see it, is that the Liberals have a history of not looking for a decent party leader when they install a lame one.
Trudeau could run on a platform copied from the ingredients list off a can of spam and win. There are to many morons that would vote for him, because they simply believe correctly, that he is his fathers child. And that he will be the second coming.

Unfortunately, history has been rewritten, erroneously, about the benefits of the Trudeau era.

Remember Iggy?
I'm on a couple of those.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Back then it was all Terdomania. I thought he was a rude prick, since I didn't care for multicultural or the bilingual thing which he managed to stickhandle quite nicely, and for which we are paying so dearly now.

He did shoot the finger so very well, and the little dance behind the queen's back was simply darling. Poncing little sh it he was.

Fuddle Duddle was in a class by itself.

If his son decides to carry on the game, I hope he takes up skydiving, sans chute.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
No he won't run the family were from a stock of opportunists and right now the
Liberals have no chance of winning anything on the Federal scene. It will be a
long time before this would happen.
Then again we could be over stating the mentality of the Canadian voter. They
just might be up for more punishment at the hands of the Liberals, of course the
Federal Conservatives are not much better.
Currently that club is warning people of a world wide recession. Not a pending one
because something bigger is coming and it will soon be revealed,, we were not
saved from economic misery, it was just postponed for a while. Big trouble is coming.
We don't have a politician in sight with a vision, the only one we had died a short time
ago. Many did not agree with him but he at least had a vision.
Harper has no vision, The Liberals have no vision and the NDP is now trying to find
someone who can capture the vision their former leader had. God what a mess we
have without much to look forward to and then came the great news that young
Trudeau is not going to run, maybe he has no vision but I think he had one, that said
he can't win.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
For now anyways...

Trudeau rules out running for Liberal leadership - CTV News

Hopefully, he takes up skiing or flying planes, before he gets it in his mind to run for leadership.

His platform could be written in crayon and make as much sense as the usual ideologues here, and the idiot Trudeaumaniacs, would still vote him into the PMO.

What's wrong with Justin ruining whats left of the Liberal Party? With him in charge Harper would have to get caught screwing his neighbour" sheep to loose.

I thought they were all against gun ownership? Surely they can't be a very good shots!

Not against gun ownership, just Free gun ownership