Jobs In Calgary

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Jobs In Calgary

The travelling mayor

The Mayor of Calgary has come east to motivate people to make the trek out west to work in Calgary because they desperately need 200 thousand workers in the next ten years.

Calgary is where the Stampede and if you like the cold weather and Chinooks and being an hour from Banff then this city is for you that is if you like the cold and winters lasting longer than in the east.

Making the trip To Calgary will get you more money but everything is more expensive and the houses are a lot higher almost the same price as Toronto.

If you don’t have a job or your EI is running out then all it costs is a bus, train or air ticket to see if you get that job you want.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Jobs In Calgary

The travelling mayor

The Mayor of Calgary has come east to motivate people to make the trek out west to work in Calgary because they desperately need 200 thousand workers in the next ten years.

Calgary is where the Stampede and if you like the cold weather and Chinooks and being an hour from Banff then this city is for you that is if you like the cold and winters lasting longer than in the east.

Making the trip To Calgary will get you more money but everything is more expensive and the houses are a lot higher almost the same price as Toronto.

If you don’t have a job or your EI is running out then all it costs is a bus, train or air ticket to see if you get that job you want.

There ya go. If no one wants to go out to Calgary, then the government could always offer to send the unemployed to school to learn the trades and professions Calgary needs on condition that they then accept the jobs and that the employer pay the moving expenses. How's that for a united effort?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
dumpster should be looking into this, hell he already lives in Alberta.

Thanx for posting something not pulled out of your ass Liebraldud.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Yu really like Liberalman's donkey, don't you Bear. I'm starting to worry about you.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

I think it's about that time that you go into the bush and convert bambi and yogi into freezer fillers

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I think it's about that time that you go into the bush and convert bambi and yogi into freezer fillers
1, I don't shoot yearling's.
2, I don't hunt Bear.
3, It isn't Oct. 1st yet.
4, Someone has to keep you honest, or at least point out the absurdity in the bulk of your posts.