Hudak smoked weed...now everyone can go back to what they were doing

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Yes, he inhaled.

PC leader Tim Hudak acknowledged during a media conference Thursday that he had used marijuana as a youth.
"I was wondering if this would come up," Hudak said. "I lived a pretty normal life as a kid growing up so yes, I have. It's been some time."

During a media conference to announce his party's plans to bring in a marijuana grow-op, the party leader was asked if he'd ever used drugs.

"The push for a grow-op and meth lab registry has been around for as long as Dalton McGuinty has been premier," he said. "If a criminal used your home as a grow-op or a meth lab, I want families to know about it before they put the health and safety of their kids and their families at risk."

Hudak said he is not in favour of decriminalizing marijuana use.

Premier Dalton McGuinty has also previously admitted to trying marijuana in his youth.

sourceage:

Yes, I inhaled: Hudak | Ontario | News | Toronto Sun

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
The globe also has an article on this and the pic they used, lol

Look into the eyes of Hudat, and it's like looking into the eyes of a shark. You can't.... nothing there. Nothing human, at least.

I think some Mary Jane was the least of his preferences..............no link,,,,,sorry.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Only in Ontario or the excited states could that be an issue. In BC that is a rhetorical question like asking if one ever consumed alcohol

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It makes no difference to me. Within a decade or so I'm sure the majority of people going into public life will have at some point tried it and probably other drugs.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He kinda reminds me of Billy Joel with a fish mouth and dilated pupils. I think more politicians should smoke pot. They might make it legal sooner.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Within a decade? That ship has long sailed.
I would be really suspicious of any public figure who said they never did drugs. In fact I would be suspicious of any public figure who said they don't do drugs. "But alcohol and cigarettes are legal." So is putting a bullet in your head (they can't charge you when you're dead - although up until the 50s you could get the death penalty for trying to put a bullet in your head and missing, "You are too stupid to live so we'll finish the job for you!").

Is it illegal to lick toads in Canada?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I would be really suspicious of any public figure who said they never did drugs. In fact I would be suspicious of any public figure who said they don't do drugs. "But alcohol and cigarettes are legal." So is putting a bullet in your head (they can't charge you when you're dead - although up until the 50s you could get the death penalty for trying to put a bullet in your head and missing, "You are too stupid to live so we'll finish the job for you!").

Is it illegal to lick toads in Canada?

What are you really trying to say?? What does "toad" stand for? Oh this sounds so dirty. Gotta love it.:laughing6:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well, and be open about it.

The really funny thing is that I don't think most people, most people mind, actually give a crap. If most politicians would just admit to it when asked and act like it's not big deal, none of that "I never inhaled" crap, nobody would care.

But the second a politician tries to hide it, tries to hide anything no matter that "thing" is, the public is on them like vultures.