Muslims in Canada.......Support for Terror

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Okay....you need to watch this if you think multiculturalism is a wonderful thing, if you think Muslims are the same as any other subculture, if you think Islam is no threat in the west.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aVQpbBVyD2U

Go especially to about 3:30 on the vid, and listen to the Muslim reaction to this guy.

Then imagine the reaction in any Christian church, or any synagogue to a man that helped in a major way to prevent a serious terror attack....

Just a little different, isn't it???

Last edited:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
That`s a nice cherry pick, compare one reaction to any reaction from other groups.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Okay....you need to watch this if you think multiculturalism is a wonderful thing, if you think Muslims are the same as any other subculture, if you think Islam is no threat in the west.......

Ezra Levant Talks To Mubin Shaikh - YouTube

Go especially to about 3:30 on the vid, and listen to the Muslim reaction to this guy.

Then imagine the reaction in any Christian church, or any synagogue to a man that helped in a major way to prevent a serious terror attack....

The last few questions and answers after the eight minute mark were quite enlightening>

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Only whackos think Islam is a threat to the west. Irrational and proud ignorant racists spew this futile rhetoric with no basis in fact.
There are threats to the west, threats to our livelihood, threats to our economic well-being, and Islam is not one of them.
As Jay Z might put it, 'We've got 99 problems but Islam ain't one'

Has our economic crisis been caused by Islam?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Ezra Levant Talks To Mubin Shaikh - YouTube

Still on the anti Islam bandwagon I see. I'm wondering, when the u.s. jumps over to the anti-chinese/anti-communist wagon, will you be jumping with them?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Still on the anti Islam bandwagon I see. I'm wondering, when the u.s. jumps over to the anti-chinese/anti-communist wagon, will you be jumping with them?

Ah.....you ain't been listening Gerry.....I've been on the anti-China bandwagon for 30 plus years.

the USA needs to catch up with me!!! :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
When anyone says anything against Israel, they are Joo Haters and the usual gang of suspects jump all over them. But a lot of the same crowd who attack "Joo Haters" are always puking the same sort of rhetoric toward Muslims but get upset when called Islamophobic. Double standard much?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Only whackos think Islam is a threat to the west. Irrational and proud ignorant racists spew this futile rhetoric with no basis in fact.
There are threats to the west, threats to our livelihood, threats to our economic well-being, and Islam is not one of them.
So you don't believe the opinion of someone who actually infiltrated a terror cell and helped in their capture..
A little bit closed minded aren't we?? (BTW that was a rhetorical question...anyone who reds your post would know)
As Jay Z might put it, 'We've got 99 problems but Islam ain't one'
You quote a rapper:roll:...great source:lol:
Has our economic crisis been caused by Islam?

Who else but a bunch of islamic terrorists caused us to send soldiers overseas at a cost of life first and millions of tax dollars second....sheeesh don't you know anything???

When anyone says anything against Israel, they are Joo Haters and the usual gang of suspects jump all over them. But a lot of the same crowd who attack "Joo Haters" are always puking the same sort of rhetoric toward Muslims but get upset when called Islamophobic. Double standard much?

Could it be that the ones who rant the most against Israel are also islam appologists?
But that would be the usual Dhimwit suspects.................

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So you don't believe the opinion of someone who actually infiltrated a terror cell and helped in their capture..
A little bit closed minded aren't we?? (BTW that was a rhetorical question...anyone who reds your post would know)

Who else but a bunch of islamic terrorists caused us to send soldiers overseas at a cost of life first and millions of tax dollars second....sheeesh don't you know anything???

Could it be that the ones who rant the most against Israel are also islam appologists?
But that would be the usual Dhimwit suspects.................
I think the polarization of any subject is counter productive as is labeling everybody you disagree with. The whole point of Islamophobia is to keep people emotionally involved in something they have no control over and irrational so they don't pay attention to what our own governments are up to. The whole Islamophobia thing was created to demonize the people so our people would support bombing the crap out of the Middle East. I have less respect for those who blindly support US and Canadian foreign policy in the ME than those who are fighting to rid their country of invaders. We did not send our military over there because of Islamic terrorists. If you want to believe that propaganda BS, that is your problem.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It's not Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Atheism, Lefties, Righties, Innies, Outies or even the boogieman that are the problems. It's the radical extremists and control freaks among them creating threats.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
The whole Islamophobia thing was created to demonize the people so our people would support bombing the crap out of the Middle East.

Actually, it was created to demonize any criticism of Islam.

In an effort to silence critics of political Islam, advocates needed to come up with terminology that would enable them to portray themselves as victims. Muhammad said he was present when his then-allies, meeting at the offices of the International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT) in Northern Virginia years ago, coined the term "Islamophobia."
Muhammad said the Islamists decided to emulate the homosexual activists who used the term "homophobia" to silence critics. He said the group meeting at IIIT saw "Islamophobia" as a way to "beat up their critics."

Moderate Muslims Speak Out on Capitol Hill :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I just love fence sitters....they get sore butts and after a while have a hard time keeping their balance

The term Fence sitter was meant in a nice way not the second definition in the urban Dictionary

Last edited:

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
That isn't his opinion. He's a Muslim so I'm quite positive he doesn't believe Islam is a threat to the west. You didn't watch the video ?

That wasn't a source .

The Iraq war, what did that have to do with Islamic terrorism?
What does Islam have to do with U.S imperialist aggression ?
What does Islam have to do with the U.S spending inordinate amounts of money on their military which puts a strangle hold on the standards of living for many Americans?
What does Islam have to do with the bankers looting money and eroding the economy of the country?

You think because some disenfranchised group of kids plotted some terror attack that means Islam is a threat ? Not likely. If Islamic extremists are any kind of threat, it's a very minuscule threat. There are much much bigger issues to be concerned with.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That isn't his opinion. He's a Muslim so I'm quite positive he doesn't believe Islam is a threat to the west. You didn't watch the video ?
Did you watch it?????

Did you..pay attention around the 8:30 mark and don't stick your fingers in your ears saying nah nah nah
That wasn't a source .

No?? you sure 'these little marks mean a quote' when your too lazy to put "these"

The Iraq war, what did that have to do with Islamic terrorism?
What does Islam have to do with U.S imperialist aggression ?
What does Islam have to do with the U.S spending inordinate amounts of money on their military which puts a strangle hold on the standards of living for many Americans?
What does Islam have to do with the bankers looting money and eroding the economy of the country?
There you go...more deflection and goal post moving...
the subject is "Muslims in Canada.......Support for Terror"
Now get with the program and quit trying to sidetrack to your favorite rant....
Anyone with half a brain can see right through you.

You think because some disenfranchised group of kids plotted some terror attack that means Islam is a threat ? Not likely. If Islamic extremists are any kind of threat, it's a very minuscule threat. There are much much bigger issues to be concerned with.
Back to.....Did you..pay attention around the 8:30 mark and don't stick your fingers in your ears saying nah nah nah

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Did you watch it?????

Did you..pay attention around the 8:30 mark and don't stick your fingers in your ears saying nah nah nah

Yeah he said he believes there is a threat in Toronto of terrorism . Not Islamic threat to the west.
Again, the man is Muslim, he doesn't believe that.
When was the last time there was a terror attack in Toronto by the way?

No?? you sure 'these little marks mean a quote' when your too lazy to put "these"
Yes, that's called a quote. A quote isn't a source. These are two completely different things.

There you go...more deflection and goal post moving...
the subject is "Muslims in Canada.......Support for Terror"
Now get with the program and quit trying to sidetrack to your favorite rant....
Anyone with half a brain can see right through you.

There is no deflection, you think Islam is a threat to the west and I've clearly stated things that I believe are much bigger threats.
You said American military were forced to go to war because of an Islamic threat, so I'm asking what then was the Iraq war for? So yeah, there is no deflection. Well, maybe a deflection on your part, which is ironic.