Rapture! May 21 2011 Today At 6 PM

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Rapture! May 21 2011 Today At 6 PM

It has started, Jesus is near and the Earth is about to start to cleanse itself and we cannot do anything about it but just hang on for a ride of a lifetime.

At 5pm today the major news organizations will report the facts and at six o’clock it will be a reality.

How will this change your life or is it another hoax and life just goes on?

What are you going to do different today or are you just going to plant a garden?

Less than 10 hours away from the end as we know it.

Can our newly elected Conservative majority government stop this?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Was that a human (itchy ears) prophecy or one found in the Bible?
When the JW did a prediction and it failed the Church just about folded. With about 50M rapturists in just North America they (the Flock) should withhold all donations for a year (at least) just so the leaders are a little more careful about what they promote the Bible says about some prophecies.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
This is it. I've been drinking since 6 a.m, that'll give 12 straight hours to indulge in my favourite pure pot, 15 year old Irish whiskey.. Redbreast. It's expensive but who cares.. what will money be worth tomorrow.

Cheers.. (glug, glug!).. we're all going to die. :)

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Once more, a religious nut has been proven wrong.

The Bible states that no person knows when the end will come. So, every time some nut case predicts the end of the world, they are proven to be wrong.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This is it. I've been drinking since 6 a.m, that'll give 12 straight hours to indulge in my favourite pure pot, 15 year old Irish whiskey.. Redbreast. It's expensive but who cares.. what will money be worth tomorrow.

Cheers.. (glug, glug!).. we're all going to die. :)
I get the feeling somebody gave you some inside info, they didn't get it exactly right though. This is the event that would be a sign that everybody might as well party hardy cause one kick at the can is all there is.

1Co.15:32
If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus,
what advantageth it me,
if the dead rise not?
let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
That's so cool.

Is that grass, I think it's Turtle grass, still protected down there? Just curious, lol.

We have the big leatherback coming in now, they are tremendous (300 to 700+ lbs), then the hawkbills, loggerheads, Kemp's Ridley and finally the green throughout the summer. I'm not talking about turtle grass, the real turtles. It is fantastic watching them go through their life cycle and yes they are protected. I've been here 10 years and last year was the first time I took time to watch them. :smile: