your Breed of Dog

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
A Pug named Ripley. He's 1 1/2 years old.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I've always had muts, preferably Retriever sized, with an engaging temperament. Seems a shame not to go the shelter route when so many there go lacking good homes. If i was to buy a purebreed though, it would be a beautiful black Flat Coated Retriever.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
11 1/2 yr old chocolate lab, 'joe', he was the first born, (with 7 sisters) from the last little
I bred for, when I raised and showed labs. He is beautiful, but growing old, and it is sad to see.
Don't want him to leave us, but we do talk about it, and try to prepare ourselves for that time.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

The Little Guy (sort of a Loner....not really mine) is an American Eskimo
crossed with something or another,

....& the middle-sized Guy is a Husky crossed with something or another,

....and the bug Guy is a Rotti.

....and none of them are caged up at nights:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'd say Husky German shepherd Ron.... looks like every other Husky/GS cross I've seen.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Are you one of those animal lovers that like to keep the dog caged up at nights?

No, we don't like to cage him. That's where we put his pillow, and that's where he goes to sleep. The kennel folds up, so we can bring him with us, wherever we travel.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I've always had muts, preferably Retriever sized, with an engaging temperament. Seems a shame not to go the shelter route when so many there go lacking good homes. If i was to buy a purebreed though, it would be a beautiful black Flat Coated Retriever.

I had a beautiful Flat Coated Retriever named Bandit years ago. He loved to play frisbee, and would leap into the air grab it - the way he moved was fast, accurate, and graceful. Very cool dog.

Daisey, a 4 yo Sh!tter.

Do you play dress up with your dogs? What have you put on his head? Is that an egg carton or a busted soccer ball? Any reason why his tongue is hanging out?