Voice and Image - Combo in 777

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
We do love CANADA and CANADA love each other , its may be of the strong true statement in " We all came in this world by the long process of 270 days created by God"

There is only one thing strongly constant in life and that is "CHANGE" \

May be you are wondering what all is this , but its just the starting of thread to show the combo power of Voice and Image " Two Most , Must have " :roll:

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Never mind Vinod, I saw your location (New Delhi). I am going to India on business in December. I am going to a city called Pune. I don’t know if you have heard of it, I understand it is near Mumbai.

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
Never mind Vinod, I saw your location (New Delhi). I am going to India on business in December. I am going to a city called Pune. I don’t know if you have heard of it, I understand it is near Mumbai.

I don't live in India any more as I am based in Indonesia since 2008 and I change my location after every 3 years next is CANADA on my Diary for 7 years

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Well, I didn’t go to India, I told them to go whistle. I have already visited India on vacation, and I am self employed. So they couldn’t force me to go to India. When I was supposed to go to India, H1N1 was in full bloom.

Anyway, tomorrow we are off to Egypt and Jordan on vacation.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Wolfie already told you, twit. INja, tosh tosh.

You wonder if he's heard of it...(Pune)..........He LIVED in the country.!!!

You know where Ottawa is, right? Just askin.

vinod1975

Council Member
Jan 19, 2007
Harare , Zimbabwe
Well, I didn’t go to India, I told them to go whistle. I have already visited India on vacation, and I am self employed. So they couldn’t force me to go to India. When I was supposed to go to India, H1N1 was in full bloom.

Anyway, tomorrow we are off to Egypt and Jordan on vacation.

I have lived in Egypt also for 17 months good place and people but take care lot of change in style and culture

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
We are part of a group (group of doctors, that is), so I assume we would be mostly sightseeing and there won’t be much mixing with the local population. But I have been told to be extremely careful, particularly in Cairo, to watch out for pick pockets.

If you have lived 17 months in Egypt, you may have felt right at home there, I am told that Egypt is similar to India.

Incidentally, if you lived in Egypt, I assume you have been to Jordan, to Dead Sea and to Petra. That is where we are going after Egypt.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
We do love CANADA and CANADA love each other , its may be of the strong true statement in " We all came in this world by the long process of 270 days created by God"

There is only one thing strongly constant in life and that is "CHANGE" \

May be you are wondering what all is this , but its just the starting of thread to show the combo power of Voice and Image " Two Most , Must have " :roll:

I don't live in India any more as I am based in Indonesia since 2008 and I change my location after every 3 years next is CANADA on my Diary for 7 years
And you wonder why there is un-happiness in your home. All I see is I I I I . What about your family. Maybe they don't like moving every 3 years and maybe they don't want to come to Canada. What is on their diaries? Move or stay? Perhaps you should try asking and accepting the answer.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Wolfie already told you, twit. INja, tosh tosh.

You wonder if he's heard of it...(Pune)..........He LIVED in the country.!!!

You know where Ottawa is, right? Just askin.
You live in Canada. Do you know where Hedley is? (without looking it up)

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
You live in Canada. Do you know where Hedley is? (without looking it up)

His comment was childish, VanIsle. That is why I didn’t bother answering him. And it was a perfectly legitimate question if Vinod has heard of Pune. Example of Canada is totally inappropriate here.

India is 30 times as big as Canada, so it probably has 30 times as many cities as Canada does. I assume it would be practically impossibly for somebody to offhand know the names of all the cities, unless he is Geography major.

So it is not a priori obvious that Vinod would have heard of Pune. It was a perfectly legitimate question. But in general I don’t respond to childish posts. If I started responding to each and every childish post, I wouldn’t be doing anything else here.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We are part of a group (group of doctors, that is), so I assume we would be mostly sightseeing and there won’t be much mixing with the local population. But I have been told to be extremely careful, particularly in Cairo, to watch out for pick pockets.

If you have lived 17 months in Egypt, you may have felt right at home there, I am told that Egypt is similar to India.

Incidentally, if you lived in Egypt, I assume you have been to Jordan, to Dead Sea and to Petra. That is where we are going after Egypt.
Egypt is an incredible place to visit. As are Amman, Petra in Jordan, and Beirut in Lebanon . Turkey is sooo cool. I love travelling middle east but refuse to step foot in Israel

I didn't see any boogeymen