Crime Here And There

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Because Marc Emery was so successful in fighting against the US-led War on Drugs, the powers in America decided to shut him up.

Was he? More evidence that pot smoking reduces cognitive thinking skills.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Please phone (613) 957-4222 and leave a message saying:
"It would be cruel and unjust for the Justice Minister of Canada to extradite Canadians Marc Emery, Michelle Rainey and Greg Williams to the United States. They currently face ten years to life in US prison for activities done in Canada. If Canadians have broken the law in Canada, they should be given a fair jury trial in Canada. If they don't face life imprisonment in Canada for the same charges laid, they should not be extradited to another country to face possible life imprisonment there."

They have to tell them what to say in their message????

LOL - and pot smokers like to call others sheeple.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Was he? More evidence that pot smoking reduces cognitive thinking skills.

Yeah he was. Was the extradition issue over your head or are you in favour of American authority claiming jurisdiction over Canadians in Canada?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Everybody should be outraged that Canadians are being charged in the US for something they did in Canada. It really doesn't matter whether you support or are against the use of pot, our courts are being used to legitimize the hysterical war on pot. The CIA controls the international hard drug trade (heroin/coke). Its war on pot has to do with the fact that they can't control it and it is not addictive. This is hypocrisy at its most ridiculous.

The CIA and the American justice(?) system have no business meddling in our affairs but they do and we put up with it. Canadians are wimps for allowing the DEA to have offices in our cities and for allowing them to dictate our drug policies and interfering in our internal affairs.

I'm sorry Cannuck, but your hate on for pot is not based in any facts and your comments, as usual, are childish and ignorant. The issue is US law reaching into Canada and affecting Canadians, not whether pot affects cognitive skills. Obviously, something has affected your cognitive skills.

You remind me of a friend who was diagnosed as bi-polar and got all messed up on prescription drugs and thought everybody was bi-polar and needed to be all messed up on prescription drugs. I talked him into not taking the drugs any more and now he is fine. I woud suggest that whatever it is that you do to keep your unreasonable hate on for pot and pot users alive, try changing it, whatever it is. You might enjoy life a little more.