Bad Breath

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Why does the term `bad breath` come to mind every time I see this squak-box?

What the hell can she possibly have ever done to deserve to be referred to in such a derogatory manner? I sense a squak in the room alright, but it comes across as you not her.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
What the hell can she possibly have ever done to deserve to be referred to in such a derogatory manner? I sense a squak in the room alright, but it comes across as you not her.

He's probably just upset that she went and made something of herself.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
He's probably just upset that she went and made something of herself.

I get more than a little fed up with the sort of men who feel it necessary to refer to women in derogatory, sexist terms anytime they make it to the public eye.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
I get more than a little fed up with the sort of men who feel it necessary to refer to women in derogatory, sexist terms anytime they make it to the public eye.

Oh calm down lovey. Nothing sexist or derogatory in my post. Its just, well, that smile of hers. 3/4 of her mug dissapears when she grins and those teeth!

I can smell it now. eewww!!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O.........HEY!!

That's "our" lil Avril from Napanee, eh!!

BACK OFF !!

:lol:

I've never heard any of her songs, but, she's done well, no?

If I wuz Jung and single, and she married me, and kept me in the custom I'd like to become accustomed to, I could stand some bad breath, if she has it, ................or not. Don't tell my wife I said this, ok?

Is that the "punk goth" look she sports??

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh calm down lovey. Nothing sexist or derogatory in my post. Its just, well, that smile of hers. 3/4 of her mug dissapears when she grins and those teeth!

I can smell it now. eewww!!

perhaps you might want to look up the meaning of the term you chose to pair with the notion of bad smell JBeee.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
A spectacle the way she wears make-up and dresses like a clown.8O

Wooptie-doo! She wears make-up and dresses like a clown! As far as I know she doesn't do drugs and as far as role-models in the music industry go, she is a pretty good one. Certainly a hell of a lot better than someone like Amy Winehouse would be.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Wooptie-doo! She wears make-up and dresses like a clown! As far as I know she doesn't do drugs and as far as role-models in the music industry go, she is a pretty good one. Certainly a hell of a lot better than someone like Amy Winehouse would be.

Amy Winehouse...funny you should bring up her name.

I love that chick!!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
squak JBeee. try the urban dictionary, I'm sure they have it.

Ooohhh!!

Squak as in:Squak mustard Vial, colorfull, odiferious discharge released from the vagina. Infection is certainly to blame.

lmao....I had no idea the word existed but if the shoe fits.......

I miss-spelled `squawk`-box, meaning her singing sounded harsh, as in unbearable to listen to etc.

Karrie my love, you`re too smart for your own booties!!;-)