Girls Just Want To Have Guns

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I was reading an article about the dramatic increase of women who are taking up the spot of hunting.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081107.wlhunter07/BNStory/lifeMain/home

Ever since women decided to burn their bras and invade the corporate head offices of the North America life has changed and will never be the same.

The traditional family unit is on the decline.

Women have proven themselves to be hard and dedicated workers and are good decision makers as far as the corporate world is concerned.

Women occupy offices as management, presidents, CEO’s and own businesses in the Fortune 500 group of companies.

Women are every bit competitive as men.

It is hard work to get to the top and men were able to deal with the high pressure because they had a loving family waiting for them at home.

Women on the other hand don’t always have the support of a loving family at home because of their drive to make it in the corporate world they decided not to get married.

A lot of career women decided to have their children at an older age so they don’t have the same energies as a young woman would have.

A lot more women executives are suffering the same stress related illness as the male counterparts.

Women suffer from depression, more heart attacks, and alcoholism; in short women suffer the same sicknesses that was reserved for male executives.

Now women are joining all female gangs and are arming to the teeth so they can go into the forests to shoot all those animals they once protested against in their animal rights organizations.

Women are getting used to the taste of blood and having the thrill for the kill.

This society is entering its next level of progression and we have to allowed this.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I was reading an article about the dramatic increase of women who are taking up the spot of hunting.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081107.wlhunter07/BNStory/lifeMain/home

Ever since women decided to burn their bras and invade the corporate head offices of the North America life has changed and will never be the same.

Women have proven themselves to be hard and dedicated workers and are good decision makers as far as the corporate world is concerned.

Women occupy offices as management, presidents, CEO’s and own businesses in the Fortune 500 group of companies.

It is hard work to get to the top and men were able to deal with the high pressure because they had a loving family waiting for them at home.

Women on the other hand don’t always have the support of a loving family at home because of their drive to make it in the corporate world they decided not to get married.

A lot of career women decided to have their children at an older age so they don’t have the same energies as a young woman would have.

A lot more women executives are suffering the same stress related illness as the male counterparts.

Women suffer from depression, more heart attacks, and alcoholism; in short women suffer the same sicknesses that was reserved for male executives.

Now women are joining all female gangs and are arming to the teeth so they can go into the forests to shoot all those animals they once protested against in their animal rights organizations.

Women are getting used to the taste of blood and having the thrill for the kill.

This society is entering its next level of progression and we have to allowed this.

I'm sixty and I have read a lot of stupid...this takes the cake!

Reactions: karrie

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Just going by the 1000;s of bras seen in every store I frequent, and the absence of burning rubber in the air..the bra burning era has long since passed. And women have always been as violent as we men,we were just too stupid to notice.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Remember, 100% of women leaders have been engaged in wars, far higher than men :p

(im not sure if thats true, but every woman leader I can think of from history has indeed been in wars)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What we need to do is get young people into the field..........if hunting is to have a future.

Release your grip on the Video Game controler!

Take up arms!

To the woods! :)

Better for your body (Good Exercise and wild game is low low fat), better for the head (participating in nature), better for the economy, better for gov't revenues, better for the environment (hunters are conservationists)........just all-round good stuff.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I hunted all through my childhood. I fished too. It was seen as important that we (and by we I mean EVERYone in the family), know how to handle a gun, clean a kill, and live off the land if needed. It was an important addition to our diet. It helped balance out the bologna and hamburger we could afford. I see NOTHING wrong with that. And I would gladly go back to hunting if I felt the need or the desire to. My gender is no factor in it.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
An excellent comment karrie.
I do not see gender in the scheme of things.

regards,
scratch

AmberEyes

Sunshine
Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver Island
I hunted all through my childhood. I fished too. It was seen as important that we (and by we I mean EVERYone in the family), know how to handle a gun, clean a kill, and live off the land if needed. It was an important addition to our diet. It helped balance out the bologna and hamburger we could afford. I see NOTHING wrong with that. And I would gladly go back to hunting if I felt the need or the desire to. My gender is no factor in it.

Exactly how I see it as well. We also grew up hunting, having a mother who frequented the woods for food. She taught us both how to shoot, and to this day I stress how important it is to never forget those life skills. My children will also know how to handle a gun, or bow, or whatever they desire - no matter what gender they are. These days, I find I'm tougher than most of the men I know :) And it's not because I know how to shoot...

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"I hunted all through my childhood. I fished too. It was seen as important that we (and by we I mean EVERYone in the family), know how to handle a gun, clean a kill, and live off the land if needed. It was an important addition to our diet. It helped balance out the bologna and hamburger we could afford. I see NOTHING wrong with that. And I would gladly go back to hunting if I felt the need or the desire to. My gender is no factor in it."

kerrie, now that you have made this startling admission, prepare to be hated and reviled by the same kooks who never miss a chance to hate a revile Sarah Palin.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Remember, 100% of women leaders have been engaged in wars, far higher than men :p

(im not sure if thats true, but every woman leader I can think of from history has indeed been in wars)
Just off the top of my head, do you remember Kim Campbell? Queen Rania? President Tarja Halonen? Dr. Bosch of Dominican Rep.?

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I wonder if she's still single?

Thats a smile that could turn any guy into a pile of mush.:cool:

Behind a firearm that could that could do likewise to any guy. Like I would trust anyone with the letters for Союз Советских Социалических Респблик emblazoned on their shirt. I could see that smile exclaiming, "До Свидания Товарищ", (Do Svidanya Tovareesh).

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Off to load my shot-gun. :lol::lol::lol:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
What we need to do is get young people into the field..........if hunting is to have a future.

Release your grip on the Video Game controler!

Take up arms!

To the woods! :)

Better for your body (Good Exercise and wild game is low low fat), better for the head (participating in nature), better for the economy, better for gov't revenues, better for the environment (hunters are conservationists)........just all-round good stuff.

Exactly the way I learned to hunt, Colpy - with my Dad and uncles when I was just a youngster.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Behind a firearm that could that could do likewise to any guy. Like I would trust anyone with the letters for Союз Советских Социалических Респблик emblazoned on their shirt. I could see that smile exclaiming, "До Свидания Товарищ", (Do Svidanya Tovareesh).

Had CCCP always been displayed in such an attractive manner, the USSR might have conquered the world! :)

BTW, anyone notice that was not the usual "Girl with Gun" video that features some swimsuit model carring around a firearm as if it were a 2 x 4???

This lady actually appears to know what she is doing.

Scary. :)