Who's in Charge of Canada?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
VIDEO: Are Stephen Harper's Speeches Drafted in Washington DC? Australia and Canada: exactly the same speeches
- 2008-10-08

Who's in charge?
I was under the impression that Canada and Australia were sovereign countries.

I guess not.

This video shows the heads of both these states reading the same exact statement - word for word - supporting the invasion of Iraq.

Who wrote this thing?

Who distributed it?

Who compelled these obvious puppets to read it?

The Queen? The CIA? Who runs these people.

Note: Canada's Harper was not yet Prime Minister when he made this speech selling out his country for god knows who - but he is now.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
VIDEO: Are Stephen Harper's Speeches Drafted in Washington DC? Australia and Canada: exactly the same speeches
- 2008-10-08

Who's in charge?
I was under the impression that Canada and Australia were sovereign countries.

I guess not.

This video shows the heads of both these states reading the same exact statement - word for word - supporting the invasion of Iraq.

Who wrote this thing?

Who distributed it?

Who compelled these obvious puppets to read it?

The Queen? The CIA? Who runs these people.

Note: Canada's Harper was not yet Prime Minister when he made this speech selling out his country for god knows who - but he is now.

....As far as Canada goes, I thought that we were in charge...

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Who is in Charge ?Canadians Right? They after all "stand on guard for thee " right ?
.....oh you fO*LS .
I agree with you ;it is not nice at all.The problem is that no one does anything about it .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Who is in Charge ?Canadians Right? They after all "stand on guard for thee " right ?
.....oh you fO*LS .

I agree with you ;it is not nice at all.The problem is that no one does anything about it .

You could have helped the country China but you abandoned us to our fate. Even the innocent little kids and their puppys.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
....As far as Canada goes, I thought that we were in charge...

I thought that as well ,untill recently. We actually don't know the substance of SPP agreements in anywhere near the detail that we should and we don't know the security arrangements that we have become a party to with repects to Israel or the US to name two. So I can say that I have no real proof of who runs this country as you know I suspect that in the end it will be seen to be banking concerns and the wealthy.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
darkbeaver

You could have helped the country China but you abandoned us to our fate. Even the innocent little kids and their puppys.
I have bin helping, for many years ;I just gave up .Too many..... "don't like our way "?
Go home .Well , I didn't fancy going back to Poland so I settled in China.