Should Christmas be Cancelled for 2008

Should Christmass be Cancelled for 2008

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Holiday season gifts are presently stalled on hundreds of huge frieghters all over the developing world desperately waiting cheaques from western banks to pay for christmas toys. I say don't pay them anyway let Wal-Mart crash too, little johnny and betty will understand that mommy and daddy are serfs now because the government had to save the rich from justice and can't afford all the plastic crap that made them middle class anymore, they need a 1000 lb sack of turnips and enough propane to cook them to survive the winter. So christsmass should at least be postponed untill the next economic up-turn. Christsmass is too expensive to have every year anyway.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
If you think Christmas is too expensive, then you should change what YOU do for Christmas.

You seem to be always looking for someone else to blame for every single one of your life's woes.

I'll send you ten bucks to buy a mirror, if it will help.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Beave, Clearly you don't have kids....thank goodness for that.

Just ask your Mom not get you anything, just the usual rub a tug.

Commie Dirtbag.:roll:

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
If you think Christmas is too expensive, then you should change what YOU do for Christmas.

You seem to be always looking for someone else to blame for every single one of your life's woes.

You understand that I'm not in the demographic I'm polling. I'm not christian, it's too expensive.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Ten whole bucks eh, you cheap bastard. That won't cover wrapping paper.:smile:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Clearly, you don't have kids....thank goodness for that.

Just ask your Mom not get you anything, just the usual rub a tug.

Commie Dirtbag.:roll:

I did have children but I sold them for medical experiments one christsmass when they were small so I could buy gifts for my drinking buddies.:smile:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O..............now, that's bitter.

fukk me !!

well, no, don't eh. I'm happily married.

Why do I get the feeling youse too , er, to, er.........don't really like one another.

:p

AmberEyes

Sunshine
Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver Island
I don't celebrate christmas either, I'm not christian. But I do gather with the family at roughly the same time to eat fat turkey's and drink lots of spiced wine. :)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
In case you hadn't noticed, it pretty much already has. The malls all decorate for the Festive season and the heavily religious toned carols aren't the ones on every radio station during that month before X-mas any more. There IS such a thing as being too politically correct....

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Christmas won't be postponed for me either. I'll still be able to give all the gifts that I am wanting to give.:smile:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You don't have buddies loser and you didn't have kids because no woman would sleep with you other than your Mom and she had a hysterectomy with a coat hanger.....to bad you weren't in there when it happened, imagine the savings to the unemployment system and welfare.

I suggested a shopping trip for a sense of humour for you earliar this week, I see you haven't been to town yet.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Christmas won't be postponed for me either. I'll still be able to give all the gifts that I am wanting to give.:smile:

What have you gotten me this year Kreskin, come on tell me tell me, is it in the closet, in the basement where have you hidden it let me shake the box for a wile give me some little clue what is it-------I'll hold my breath till I faint. Ok I'll wait.:smile:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I don't celebrate christmas either, I'm not christian. But I do gather with the family at roughly the same time to eat fat turkey's and drink lots of spiced wine. :)
I'm not christian myself but I'm surrouned by relatives who think they are but I do celebrate every year arround christmas just like you. merrry celebration:smile:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
What have you gotten me this year Kreskin, come on tell me tell me, is it in the closet, in the basement where have you hidden it let me shake the box for a wile give me some little clue what is it-------I'll hold my breath till I faint. Ok I'll wait.:smile:

If I was Kreskin, I would gladly tell you what I have got you. However, I am not Kreskin.:lol::p

Methinks the green confused you a tad.;-):lol:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In case you hadn't noticed, it pretty much already has. The malls all decorate for the Festive season and the heavily religious toned carols aren't the ones on every radio station during that month before X-mas any more. There IS such a thing as being too politically correct....
Dunno about you, but here in good old NB, the school concert is still called a Christmas Concert, and while it includes explanations of other religions, it includes a lot of Christianity. Official events are still Christmas tree lightings, etc.

Maybe you should move down?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Why don't christmass trees grow in Bethlehem, wouldn't a date palm be more appropriate, we could save our forests if we could just get the christians to use plastic trees or some other bush or weed or a stick in a bucket that's it the christmass stick.:smile:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Darkbeaver:

You're so deliberately obtuse, it would be funny if you were at all witty. If you had enough gumption to get off your fat ass and do something for yourself, instead of whining about the injustices of the world and you not being handed a ****ing living, you'd be interesting.

Instead, I'm sure you're my brother, in which case: PAY ME FOR THE ****ING CAR I LOANED TO YOU, WHICH YOU DESTROYED<YOU SELF CENTERED ASSHOLE.

PS - in case you're NOT my brother, just another moron: Good evening.

Reactions: hermanntrude