• Alberta

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • British Columbia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
We can have a little fun here, be civil, but have some fun!

Which prov. do you dislike the most? For whatever reason!:

The people
The politics
etc.
etc.
ETC.

I am going with Ontario.. (most people think I would choose Quebec, but Quebec's values fall in line pretty close with mine, surprisingly, just a little different in some aspects).

Ontario is so smug.

And you call in the military to Toronto for a snow storm. Like your all that!

And you assume the elections are decided by you.

You also assume your beliefs are the beliefs of the entire nation.

I don't like you Ontario! lol!

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
i went with ontario cos out of the provinces i've visited it's was the nastiest weather-wise. Also because it was so built up. I suspect the north of ontario is lovely and i'd love to visit it

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Oh, come on! there has to be one province you don't like as much as the others!

Expecting alot of votes for Alberta probably...

Oh, and snfu, I have a hunch you voted for MB, because you don't like the people there (aka me)

lol, no harm!

Ontario is too smug IMO.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If I really had to I'd probably pick Ontario, no I'll change it and say it is the one I dislike the most, I just remembered where our acid rain in Nova Scotia comes from, at least partly...

tanakar

Nominee Member
Feb 14, 2007
Ontario
Oh, come on! there has to be one province you don't like as much as the others!

Expecting alot of votes for Alberta probably...

Oh, and snfu, I have a hunch you voted for MB, because you don't like the people there (aka me)

lol, no harm!

Ontario is too smug IMO.

Wish we coud vote for more than one, I'd pick all 8, except for Ontario and Quebec:)

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
you forgot the territories again. i expect there are people who hate nunavut. Probably half the people who live there.

That makes me thing actually... do we have representatives from all parts of canada here? do we have any yukonians and nunavutians?

m_levesque

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
you forgot the territories again. i expect there are people who hate nunavut. Probably half the people who live there.

That makes me thing actually... do we have representatives from all parts of canada here? do we have any yukonians and nunavutians?

Nunavut isn't a province.And me, I would vote for anything outside of Quebec:) :)

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Well, you may think you're not stupid, but the thread is entitled " What PROVINCES..."...so..hmm.. stupid?? Kinda harsh.. Smart, well, let's just say I've read most of your posts and I'd never call you smart:)

re-read the posts, my friend. I asked "why did you leave out the territories" or something of that nature. then followed it by asking the question about whether we had any territory-dwelling folk in the forum.

And there's no need to be rude about it even if i were being stupid.

m_levesque

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
re-read the posts, my friend. I asked "why did you leave out the territories" or something of that nature. then followed it by asking the question about whether we had any territory-dwelling folk in the forum.

And there's no need to be rude about it even if i were being stupid.

Even if I WAS being stupid..don't you people learn grammar in
England???

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Well, you may think you're not stupid, but the thread is entitled " What PROVINCES..."...so..hmm.. stupid?? Kinda harsh.. Smart, well, let's just say I've read most of your posts and I'd never call you smart:)

I guess I can't speak for Herm but it is a two way street.:alien: :sad3: