Well,I am pretty happy I can come to Canada and live in here

PK

Aug 22, 2006
Coquitlam
Hi,everyone,I just wanna share something about me.

I come from HongKong.In HongKong,I am a really naughty student,I swearing all the time,insult teacher and my classmate,doing middle finger all the time,
And I was only 12 years old.

And now I come to Canada.At the frist year I afraid I can`t make friend or I can`t talk to someone because I don`t know english.But Joseph and Mark just
came to me and staring teach me english,and we become friend.

Well,actually,I think is God lead me to Canada.

In HongKong,I can`t learn about God,because most people worship buddhism,and God bring me to Canda to learn more about him.

When I worry about my english suck so much,God gave me Joseph and Mark to help me.

And the most important thing is , God bring me to Canada and give me a new life,isn`t that amazing ???

sine000

Electoral Member
Aug 14, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
RE: Well,I am pretty happy I can come to Canada and live in

Welcome to Canada PK...Hope you like to be in Vancouver....haha...dont worry...i came to canada 9 years ago from Hong Kong...i, same with you, barely knew any english....but i struggled through first year,meeting new people....then i got to practice my english....DONT WORRY YOU'LL GET BETTER....!!!

...God might have lead you here...but in Hong Kong...there are churches....yup...Hong Kong majority is buddist-people....but even Jun-Yum-Kuen(Hong Kong's head of government)...is a Catholic...haha....u can get to know about the religion more....

Well, best of luck to you PK, hope you will like Canada!!!

~Canada is the best Country in the WORLD!!!