A Civilizational Manifesto

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Boy, I can just see him riding with Custer or Sheridan. Maybe being the head of an Indian school, "beating the Indian out of them."

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Good point. He seems to be just as much a zealot either way.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I disagree. Defending one's culture and civilization is a good thing in my opinion.
Zealots tend to do that, but they also seem to lack understanding and compassion for anyone or anything that they do not agree with or dislike.
As a matter of fact, Zealot is defined as "a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals." IOW, "My way is the only way" type of crap. My granddads and other ancestors saw enough of that sort of BS in this country.

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
Zealots tend to do that, but they also seem to lack understanding and compassion for anyone or anything that they do not agree with or dislike.
As a matter of fact, Zealot is defined as "a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals." IOW, "My way is the only way" type of crap. My granddads and other ancestors saw enough of that sort of BS in this country.
I guess Winston Churchill was a zealot, and Chamberlain was the less fanatical and uncompromising.

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
So you're comparing a single criminal to Nazi Germany.

Ohhhh-KAY.

No, of course not. Don't so obtuse. Western civilization is under attack by radical Islam, and their goal is similar to that of the Nazis - to take over, and cleanse the land of Jews and infidels.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You're full of it. Bloody arm-waving hysterics.
Are they? Look at Saudi Arabia. They "magnanimously" offered to build as many as 200 or 300 mosques in Germany alone, for all the new arrivals. Guess how many refugees Saudi Arabia has taken in. Take a wild guess. Take a wild guess how many refugees ANY of the wealthy Gulf states have taken in.