White Canadian Ferguson Protestors Told To Stand Behind Blacks

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
OTTAWA -- A suggestion that white and non-black protesters limit their visibility and "stand behind black folks" at protests Tuesday in Ottawa and Toronto against the fatal shooting of a black teen in Ferguson, Mo., has sparked a heated debate on social media.......

Read more: Organizers of Ferguson vigils in Canada ask 'whites' to stay in the background | CTV News

Tough to be a white liberal these days. I mean, you ignore the fact Michael Brown was a criminal, you ignore the evidence presented to the public then you ignore the rule of law as embodied in a grand jury then show up to protest for so called black rights and it's to the back of the bus with you and if you complain about it you're dismissed as 'righteous".

The irony is beautiful.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
OTTAWA -- A suggestion that white and non-black protesters limit their visibility and "stand behind black folks" at protests Tuesday in Ottawa and Toronto against the fatal shooting of a black teen in Ferguson, Mo., has sparked a heated debate on social media.......

Read more: Organizers of Ferguson vigils in Canada ask 'whites' to stay in the background | CTV News

Tough to be a white liberal these days. I mean, you ignore the fact Michael Brown was a criminal, you ignore the evidence presented to the public then you ignore the rule of law as embodied in a grand jury then show up to protest for so called black rights and it's to the back of the bus with you and if you complain about it you're dismissed as 'righteous".

The irony is beautiful.

These organizers are idiots.
That said.

The US has a race problem
The US incarcerates Blacks at a higher and longer sentences in prison than whites convicted for the same crimes in the same county.
Blacks are more likely to receive the death penalty than white for similar crimes in the same county.
Police shooting are thru the roof.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
("Bilan Arte, one of the Ottawa event organizers, says on the vigil's Facebook page that "white/non black allies" should "refrain from taking up space" and "never be the centre of anything.")

This next American Civil War seems to want to be fought for the black man. This is psyop stuff, the first civil war was fought to free the black man, no it wasn't but it's popular mythology. It's been said that race will be pivital, the race pot was never allowed below simmer, always there, hot to go. Sick monsters run this planet half the time and nice monsters run it the other half.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This is psyop stuff, the first civil war was fought to free the black man, no it wasn't but it's popular mythology.

I don't think you'll ever agree but it wasn't a myth.

The States Rights Myth was actually created after the Civil War by the defeated southerners to give it more legitimacy than just a war about slavery.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I don't think you'll ever agree but it wasn't a myth.

The States Rights Myth was actually created after the Civil War by the defeated southerners to give it more legitimacy than just a war about slavery.

Well there's a lot of myths about all wars, London Bankers is one of them. The war was the wedge to get back into America.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This response to the Ferguson thing has been one massive embarrassment for society from the beginning.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND THE CIVIL WAR (1861 - 1865)

With the Central Bank killed off, fractional reserve banking moved like a virus through numerous state chartered banks instead causing the instability this form of economics thrives on. When people lose their homes someone else wins them for a fraction of their worth. Depression is good news to the lender; but war causes even more debt and dependency than anything else, so if the money changers couldn't have their Central Bank with a license to print money, a war it would have to be. We can see from this quote of the then chancellor of Germany that slavery was not the only cause for the American Civil War. "The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the US, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world."

Otto von Bismark chancellor of Germany 1876 On the 12th of April 1861 this economic war began. Predictably Lincoln, needing money to finance his war effort, went with his secretary of the treasury to New York to apply for the necessary loans. The money changers wishing the Union to fail offered loans at 24% to 36%. Lincoln declined the offer. An old friend of Lincoln's, Colonel Dick Taylor of Chicago was put in charge of solving the problem of how to finance the war. His solution is recorded as this. "Just get Congress to pass a bill authorising the printing of full legal tender treasury notes... and pay your soldiers with them and go ahead and win your war with them also."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A Marine buddy of mine is a cop in the South... Virginia to be exact. He's also an African-American.

So he walks into a conference room where some fellow cops are discussing the Civil War. Keep in mind they're in Virginia.One turns to him and says...

"You know... the Civil War wasn't about slavery... it was about States Rights."

My buddy sits down and says...

"Yeah I know......... the right to own F***ing slaves."

I spit my beer out when he told me that.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

The irony is beautiful.

I 'feel bad'.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
A Marine buddy of mine is a cop in the South... Virginia to be exact. He's also an African-American.

So he walks into a conference room where some fellow cops are discussing the Civil War. Keep in mind they're in Virginia.One turns to him and says...

"You know... the Civil War wasn't about slavery... it was about States Rights."

My buddy sits down and says...

"Yeah I know......... the right to own F***ing slaves."

I spit my beer out when he told me that.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay up here in Kanukistan, we studied the causes of the US civil war in high school..........

Teach said that among the causes were states rights and slavery. {{AMONG THE ****ING CAUSES}}

Everyone reads into that what they will.

Makes for good discourse. Or bad discourse.

..............whatever.

Last edited:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
The civil war was fought to preserve the Union. Slaves in the Confederacy were freed under the Emancipation Proclamation for several reasons, the most important of which was to ensure that Great Britain and France maintained neutrality.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
The civil war was fought to preserve the Union. Slaves in the Confederacy were freed under the Emancipation Proclamation for several reasons, the most important of which was to ensure that Great Britain and France maintained neutrality.

Yep, that there's two more reasons.

next.?