Canadian Talent....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Last month, I went to probably the only music festival I can attend without a Trailer.
I filmed about twelve shows.....one of them was fantastic young musicians, the Tebworth Brothers......I have seen them grow at different venues over the years but this year they were so good, that you will see them get a standing ovation at the end of the clip, something usually reserved for big name stars.
The father is the Bass player and I expect the guitar player is the grandpa from the way they look up to him
I have only this short clip to show. The full show among others is unlisted by request of the family...
So ....Presenting .....The Tebworth Brothers....

Orange Blossom Special - YouTube

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
hats are bigger than they are...pretty cool going!!!! ♦

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Since I can now upload full length videos to my Channel I have now finished editing all the videos I have recorded this summer and they are ready for upload as soon as I can get permission from the musicians involved.. There is no advertising on any of them since they are simply uploaded for storage and I'm not looking to make any money from them. The full length are unlisted anyway.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Although your an aged five star nutbar, the one thing we share is a passion for real home grown music.

My hat goes off to you, you god damn psychotic righty.

PS take your meds.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Although your an aged five star nutbar, the one thing we share is a passion for real home grown music.

My hat goes off to you, you god damn psychotic righty.

PS take your meds.

Thanks for the red that amplifies and only accentuates what you are, a wimp!

A f*cking two bit piece of sh*t wimp.

Go change you diaper old f*ck.

Apparently you missed a step...

OOO AH OOO.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
For the red that amplifies it only what you are. A wimp! A f*cking two bit piece of sh*t wimp.
The only red I have ever given on purpose because of an arsehole post-a-lot who sticks his nose in every friggin' thread on the board with his bulsh*te because I won't dance his way......Man I'm shakin' in my boots :lol:

But you went over the top bringing you're sh*t in a music thread....shame on you.....

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
They did sound better in the second video than in the first. Too many tempo rips in the first.