A few changes

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
A lot of people haven't logged on yet today, but there hasn't been any complaining yet about the changes I've installed today. Please use this thread for any gripes, complaints, comments, etc.

Just a note: I changed the default width of the page to fluid or wide recently. Maybe nobody was aware, but you can change this easily. It's normally under the Settings Menu > Page Width, but I've also added it under the Themes Menu.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Looks good man .This site is great ..#1 in my books..Good to have a well layed out /easy to get around site where Canadians and all can congregate .:)

..No one ever compliments when things are good ..only complain when things are bad..Lol...

Right on ...You have my two thumbs up..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A lot of people haven't logged on yet today, but there hasn't been any complaining yet about the changes I've installed today. Please use this thread for any gripes, complaints, comments, etc.

Just a note: I changed the default width of the page to fluid or wide recently. Maybe nobody was aware, but you can change this easily. It's normally under the Settings Menu > Page Width, but I've also added it under the Themes Menu.

I have only one complaint and that is you get people on here who think they know more than those of us who really do.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I'm pretty sure that when I logged on early this morning, there was no link for 'newest post', but I see that it's there now.
Actually, when I click on the 'newest post' button (at the start of the thread title), I get an error that says 'no thread specified' or something like that.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Andem, I noticed a bug where if you have the online chat window + a chat session open and you mouse over a contact in the "who's online", the avatar you mouse over will obscure your open chat window.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey Durka. I'm aware of that issue. You can click anywhere in the main content area to remove the mouseover popup.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008

Great job Andem. Things are crystal clear.