Thank you Karrie

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Karrie has decided to return to civilian uniform at CC. I want to thank her very much for her contribution as a moderator. She has a lot of things on her plate right now. I hope all of them are a roaring success. Good luck with all of your endeavors and hopefully you'll have some time to spend with us.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Karrie

What can I say? You know you'll be missed on the team and of course I thank you for your significant contributions to CC.

Best of luck with everything you have in front of you now - I know you'll take that on with the same gusto you brought to your role as moderator here.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Oh wow! Well thanks for being there and doing that, see Andem for the complimentry
t-shirt. :lol:
Nuggler, bring that water in here. Oh Yeah!

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Karrie has decided to return to civilian uniform at CC. I want to thank her very much for her contribution as a moderator. She has a lot of things on her plate right now. I hope all of them are a roaring success. Good luck with all of your endeavors and hopefully you'll have some time to spend with us.
...you have been a boon to CC and will be sorely missed, all the best to you karrie in your future endeavours
Sincerely,
scratch
:-:)-:)-(

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
So does this mean there's a new position opened up?

*rubs hands together in an evil motion while making low level evil laughs under his breath and the crowd sudders at the thought*

No I'm just kidding anyways.... I've been in a crabby mood in the last couple of weeks... I'd start banning people, then people would complain to the higher ups and then I get banned and then nobody is having any fun anymore because I wouldn't be here any longer to spread my sunshine apon the world.

But seriously, good luck in what you plan for the future. I'm still a new guy so I can't say I know of all your adventures since you came on as a moderator, so I can only accumulate my opinion on your performance since I've been here, and I must say, I didn't get as many back rubs as I originally thought.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh, sorry about that Prax. As for the open position... I don't know if they can possibly fill the void left by moi. Because I sewed tacks into the chair upholstery so any new guy would feel unwelcome.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Thanks for the great job you did here Karrie. It'll be a hard act for anyone to follow. :)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Karrie, rumor has it, when a female mod steps down, she tosses the shirt and uses her shirtless pic as her avatar for a few weeks? Say it isn't so?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Of course I'll make time Kreskin. Thank you for the kind words.

I must admit that it is a little weird seeing Karrie in black instead of green for the first time.8O

That being said, I became friends with her because of who she is, not the position that she held here. I am just glad that she will be able to still chat with us here, and I hope that things happening in her real life are not too serious.:smile::cool:

Reactions: karrie

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
No ITN... moderating was done in sweats... now I have to get dressed up. Without the authority to shut people up, I have to look a tad better lest I be mocked. ;-)

However, you can now defend yourself to the fullest extent possible whenever you have jerks saying stuff about you.

Remember the Wrath of Khan? That is nothing compared to the Wrath of Karrie!

It will truly be a beautiful sight to behold.