Forums Shutting Down At Lunchtime'ish:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

I say, this is the second day in a row I have noticed the site not being accessible in the middle of the day and it is quite questionable. I don't know if it has to do with some insensible damn frat boys playing around with their limited skills in hacking this Inter-net or that it is that incomparable woman who always thwarts my attempts at succeeding world domination, but it has gone on for long enough.

This problem must be addressed or I shall unleash my Doomsday Device apon you all and victory will be mine!

Added:

But seriously... what's up wit dat?

Last edited:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
my bet is is on that incomparable woman... silly little frat boys are no match for Andem, nor even the average woman.... but an incomparable one? They're a bit more tricky. :p

.... so if the Doomsday Device must be dusted off, just make sure you aim it in the proper direction.... mkay? :cool:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Fair enough.... last time I forgot about the sticker stating "Aim Away From Face" ~ Took three months to grow the hair back.

But did anybody else experience the down times, or is it just me?

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Yeah Prax, I just pulled myself out of the fetal position after experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms since 10:00am this morning. My coworkers overheard me babbling something about, "must - post - comments - must - post - comments". Shortly after that I blacked out. I just came to and discovered CC was back up and running. The relief is overwhelming!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Fair enough.... last time I forgot about the sticker stating "Aim Away From Face" ~ Took three months to grow the hair back.

But did anybody else experience the down times, or is it just me?
Yes, I did, too. as well as yesterday. But... I see Chris is on mod duty, so if anything goes wrong at least he is right here.

Hey, need a hammer, Chris?
here's one made out of chocolate = extra good!;-)

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
I gotta tell ya, I think the same thing. But, I switched my Sympatico from dialup to high speed in December and then they billed me wrong. So I called them and had proof of what they said so they have been giving me service free for two months now. I keep calling and asking, are you sure this is free now? And they say it is. So, I think they are trying real hard to make their customers happy.Give 'em a call and complain. You might get free service for a bit like I did.

Cheers, dear,