Out of retirement

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
After a loooong sabbatical, I have picked up the wizzy stick again. It's awesome to come back to such a great group of folks!! Everyone is so happy and (relatively) well adjusted that I figure my role here is largely ceremonial. Mostly I hang out and gossip -- which suits me fine.

I've always been on the contact list so if anyone needs to they can either email me by that addy or PM me.

So nice to be home! I've missed you reprobates!

Reactions: Dreadful Nonsense

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Wait until another bestiality thread starts up, you won't think we are so well adjusted let me tell you. :roll:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
And fearful ye should be!!

I'm the official dungeon mistress around here ... step outta line and ....

Except for those damn pervs that like that sort of thing. Them we just send to the religion threads.

Durka ... okay, git one started so we can all jump on the bandwagon!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I can't believe Fark doesn't have a single bestiality link today, the sheep must be sleeping in New Zealand I reckon.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
oh God...she's an orange mod.....i'm doomed....the emerald people are tuff enough...but the orange ones.....
*ScHTYUInDOING!* out of nowhere D'Avril returns....pushes doc into the abyss known as Mr.Namby Pamby.......

"Hello there Cosmo, IIIIII'MMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAck...So ya got yerself a whip...
hmmmmmm *Grabs the whip from Cosmo* *forum Gasps*.....upon examintaion of said whip D'Avril sees little notches with names she recalls from the past.....*Hands whip back*.....*RUNS AWAY*

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Gotcha!

Don't worry about the orange ... it's just a technicality. ;)
LOL...hey whats with you and Zan and all the great emoticons....

In any case..welcome to the land of doc...*Gives the last of his somewhat stale but good looking Christmas candy to the orange lady with the whip and now obviously really strong grip*.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Oooh! The LAST of your Christmas candy??? You are a dear and generous soul, but if you really loved me you'd give me your Easter chocolate. mmmmmmmm .... chocolate

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
No no no!!!
Try THIS instead. mmmmmmm

Or THIS

ok , but ya gotta realize that chocolate is like my one true miserly thing...so any going your way is for some really good get otta jail free cards....

*snickers....this one is a piece of cake......man they don't make mods like they used to....
*decides maybe better lay off on the snickers stuff and just order in some of that chocofun....

hey how do you make the url with the blue thinga mob i click on url link and it just gives me the place to put it in.....is this only for people that send you guys copious amounts of yummy do?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
hey how do you make the url with the blue thinga mob i click on url link and it just gives me the place to put it in.....is this only for people that send you guys copious amounts of yummy do?

The secret recipe is:
Code:
[ URL=http://address here/ ]Linked Type Here [/url]
Just remove the spaces ... hadda put them in or the dang thing turns it into a link to nowhere.
I'll let ya know where to send the chocolate ;)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Oooh! The LAST of your Christmas candy??? You are a dear and generous soul, but if you really loved me you'd give me your Easter chocolate. mmmmmmmm .... chocolate

Cosmo, you really shouldn't eat that chocolate so fast. It will give you a tummy ache!

Congrats on the adminiship(not a real word, I know), ceremonial or not.:smile:

Now what sort of bribing could I do to get me some of that orange or green awesomeness?

Reactions: Cosmo