Deleted thread

SwitSof

Electoral Member
Is there any indicator that an existed thread was deleted perhaps?
I could've sworn I saw a thread titled something like: Programmers are smugs, but I can't find it now.
Either it's my eyes are playing tricks on me or the thread went to the trash bin without a trace?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I just had a look for ya and yes, it was deleted... apparently it was causing some distress lolll... it was a joke link that trapped you in an error message until you'd clicked your mouse 150 times. You'd have to go into your task manager to end the nightmare, and close right out of your browser. If you'd like the link to the site, I'm sure eh1eh would provide it for you if you pm him.
I was one of the victims. I am still plotting my revenge. :lol:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Other than the 150 clicks I found no ill effects on my comp. It seemed clean to me. Sorry to those it distrested. Only a gag.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
nah... it wasn't my revenge... I refer you again to eh1eh for the text, I can't quite remember it... I'm still quivering from my time spent in the clutches of that damn thing.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
The only thing you had to do was press and hold the Esc key hee hee:lol:

Or hit the space bar 150 times.;-) I'm surprised no one has seen that. It's been around a couple of years. As far as the text goes, hey I was having a creative moment. It's long gone.
BTW #jaun, are you a programmer?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Or hit the space bar 150 times.;-) I'm surprised no one has seen that. It's been around a couple of years. As far as the text goes, hey I was having a creative moment. It's long gone.
BTW #jaun, are you a programmer?

Far from it........I was caught along with anyone else. As far as deleted the topic is concerned, I am guilty. I deleted it. If it was so easy to escape, maybe the escape instructions should have been posted a little sooner. I thought we would have fifty upset members if we let it stay. I'm not mad at anyone but I do crave revenge......in a small way..of course..:cool::lol:

smilingfish

Just a tiny fish
Dec 13, 2006
People are still playing this? Sevral years ago one of my colleagues sent this kinda thing to all the colleagues he knew by email(except the boss), and all I heard was "AH!" "WHAHHH!""AH!!" in the whole office...

You just Esc.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Really? Put 'em here... eh1 will test 'em out for us... I don't think he can resist the temptation either... bwaahahaaa (are ya quivering yet eh1?) :p ;-)