Some Changes!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Over in the "behind the curtain" threads we've been making some changes to Canadian Content.

Andem has decided that I get to be in charge of the forum ... that basically means I get more work to do. :) As such, I'm going to step back from moderating. We now have three moderators which seems more than enough for our well behaved group of reprobates. Other than showing the occasional spammer to the door, I'll be pretty much just hanging out posting and playing now.

Since I'm going to be busy doing other things, Haggis McBagpipe has been appointed "Boss Mod" ... she's the one who owns the most instruments of torture and has a love of using them, so we are all rather afraid of her anyway. Juan and Canucklehead are chaffing in their new leather outfits that Haggis insists they wear, but are holding up under the strain (with a little help from talcum powder). Gotta admit, they do look dashing! ;)

If anyone has any issues, you can PM Haggis with them. If anyone wants to complain about Haggis, send those to her as well.

Any congrats and general harrassment of her can be posted here so we all can enjoy it!

Edit: Unstickied

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Cosmo said:
If anyone has any issues, you can PM Haggis with them. If anyone wants to complain about Haggis, send those to her as well.

:lol:

Good one!

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
im sure we would see a swift exodus of the liberal left...... and hell maybe i would be able to find nascarjames and talk him into coming back :)

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Hank C said:
im sure we would see a swift exodus of the liberal left...... and hell maybe i would be able to find nascarjames and talk him into coming back :)

I dunno about that one...I've found him lurking around the net, I think his fingers are fairly busy elsewhere. Besides you'd get bored without us....I lump myself with the left, but I'm not sure the shoe fits

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
"Because you need me, Springfield. Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king" - SIDESHOW BOB

vote hank for "boss mod" :wink:

you know you want it

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
manda said:
Hank C said:

I dunno about that one...I've found him lurking around the net, I think his fingers are fairly busy elsewhere. Besides you'd get bored without us....I lump myself with the left, but I'm not sure the shoe fits

Manda, another centrist closet case 8)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Hey, Cosmo...while you're back there behind the scenes, can you do us a favour....all those annoying links that show up every time you use a word like science...the way the rules are written, it makes a mess out of words like conscience....it's really annoying to read....can you change the rules to include a space before and after the word, ie, " science ", not "science"....

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
LOL Cosmo

I can see all the guys lined up for private time with Haggis :lol:

Better make sure she has a good strong wizzy stick...she's gonna be sooooo busy!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Some Changes!

TenPenny said:
Hey, Cosmo...while you're back there behind the scenes, can you do us a favour....all those annoying links that show up every time you use a word like science...the way the rules are written, it makes a mess out of words like conscience....it's really annoying to read....can you change the rules to include a space before and after the word, ie, " science ", not "science"....

I second that, maybe just underline or something less visually annoying?

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Hank C said:
"Because you need me, Springfield. Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king" - SIDESHOW BOB

vote hank for "boss mod" :wink:

you know you want it

I want it about as much as I would like to grow a penis on my forehead......

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hello everybody! Whoa, what a warm welcome, thank you all! Mind you, I haven't seen the cash donations that will buy a Get Out Of The Torture Room Free card. :D

Now understand, this position as Boss Mod is a compromise. I was supposed to be appointed Person in Charge of Everything in the Whole World. Well, there was a mix-up with the damn paperwork, and I got stuck with this job instead.

On a more serious note: I want everybody to please feel welcome to PM me about anything. Suggestions, curses, complaints, bigger curses, threats, all this can be PM'd to me, without hesitation. Small nuclear devices, however, don't work well, they clog the PM system. So those should be sent to Cosmo. :lol:

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
So Haggis.... are you going to buy beer for the gang with your big fat salary increase? Or is your head all swelled up now so you won't hang out with us 'commoners'? :p

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Congratulations, Haggis!

Congrats, Haggis!

Allow me to congratulate you on your promotion with this stunning display of shiny colours and lights! Notwithstanding my position on the Board of Directors, or lack thereof, I remain your dedicated and faithful servant. Congratulations, Haggis!

And Cosmo, I cannot believe that you would be so prepared to hang up your wizzie stick! I could never give mine up. Haha! =)

FiveParadox clutches his wizzie stick tightly.

Oops! That sounded dirty. ;)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: Congratulations, Haggis!

FiveParadox said:
FiveParadox clutches his wizzie stick tightly.

Oops! That sounded dirty. ;)

Don't worry,we were all thinking it anyways.... :)