XReports

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Just to remind folks, the XReport button at the bottom of each post is there for you to help us mods when we miss something that needs attention.

Instead of responding to personal attacks, use the XReport and we can deal with the situation as soon as we are online. If you get involved in slapping and spitting, we can't really do anything more than warn both parties. A report, on the other hand, gives us the opportunity to see who started the attack and deal with that.

If you see something on the board that is blatantly offensive, against the Terms of Use or truly unsuitable for the forum, we really appreciate an XReport on it. On the other hand, if someone has posted something you just don't agree with, an XReport isn't going to do you any good. Everyone has a right to an opinion here.

Remember that the only ones who see the XReports are the mods and Andem. We all agree that cussing and throwing a pissy fit in an XReport only annoys us and we're likely to ignore it. If you have to let off steam, PM one of the mods instead. If there's a problem, we do want to hear about it.

Remember: XReport is your friend. ;)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Agreed, even tho it might be hard to disgest some of the opinions around here, it does not warrant a Xrepport. And if your going to use foul language in reporting it, we are not going to look at it. We all agree on that.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
I would be interested in any XXXReports. Da Mods would not be allowed to see them. Neither would CSIS or the RCMP. If they don't pass muster they will be erased. If they do they will be moved to the security vault which is password protected. A password that no Miss Goody Two Shoes would touch was selected. "Penis"..
My archive program rejected it as it said my password was too short. 8O :twisted:
I expanded it to Hippopotamus.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Please note ... we appreciate any help pointing out spam, but we only need one report per spam thread. Any more than that just means we have to go through the process of clearing them. Thanks!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I just noticed that button. I saw xreports and thought hallaluya a thread on aliens. I'm off to xreport all those who think their smarter than me. That will teach them.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Five ... you're great at pointing out the spammers! Thanks to you and to the others who do so. It makes our job so much easier!! Especially since I shirk the political threads and frequently miss those ones. :oops: Just letting folks know that if they report one post in a thread, we've found it and send it off to the deleted post garbage can. :)

Sassie ... nope, the aliens and weird beings are all reported in Wreck Beach where everyone gets to enjoy it! We love that sort of thing!!

I'm off to report anyone whose avatar isn't as sexy as yours! Um ... wait ... maybe not such a good idea since mine falls into the "cute" category.