Today's Posts

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Today's Posts

fubbleskag said:
i know it's not what you're looking for -exactly- but you can hit the search page, put an asterisk in the "keywords" section, and choose the time frame of the previous 1 day....

Hey thanks! That will do in a pinch, especially if the other isn't feasible.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Ok, there's a new fuction as per request.. On the front page you can access it by clicking on View posts since last visit / Past 24 Hours :)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Ok. Another addition (or rather removed) is that stupid wait page after entering a message.. Now it skips that page and goes right to the post.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
LOL, I missed my chance to say goodnight.. But I do wanna say one thing, I f****ng HATE that pause page... I'm so thankful it's gone. It's like vB now :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Today's Posts

Andem said:
LOL, I missed my chance to say goodnight.. But I do wanna say one thing, I f****ng HATE that pause page... I'm so thankful it's gone. It's like vB now :)

Oh! Oh! I know the page you mean! The one that made me go ballistic, cursing it as though there'd be no tomorrow! Gotcha. :cool:

It would be pushing to ask for one other little tiny thing, wouldn't it. Oh what the hell. I would love it if I didn't have to manually deselect 'notify me when a reply is posted'. We don't need the notifications in the mail because we now have the 24-hour thing. I ALWAYS forget to deselect it and end up with 1,000,000,000 messages in my email box that tell me what I already knew....

:cool:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
If you forget to uncheck it, just goto the topic page and at the bottom (underneath the quick reply box), click "Stop Watching this Topic".